Mook: Small room is what I was born in....who wanna play Russian roulette?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mook: Small room is what I was born in....who wanna play Russian roulette?!!!

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

What in the motherfuck is this travesty of words, jesus fuckin' christ damn near everybody past or present on the board would body mook.

FUCKIN' PHIL COULD LYRICALLY DECIMATE, PHIL of ALL people.

This nigga Mook knows about as much transcribing bars as he does actually writing bars to rap in front of people.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Re: Mook: Small room is what I was born in....who wanna play Russian roulette?!!!

[ame]https://twitter.com/MurdaMookez/status/940249398017175553[/ame]

Embarrassing af, browsing through his tweets. Mooks sucking' Iron Solomon Dick hard out of nowhere

[ame]https://twitter.com/MurdaMookez/status/939706269622992896[/ame]

DEAD [MENTION=26019]polovision[/MENTION] publicly trying to suck Mook's dick on twitter too, forgot he was even alive. Nigga tweeted a rumor he himself made up so he could get Mooks attention just to interact with him smh

[ame]https://twitter.com/MarcoPoloVision/status/937893585755787269[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/MarcoPoloVision/status/938114112818728960[/ame]

Comment

eat a dick.that shit was a joke.mook was in the movie love beats and rhyme and he spit a freestyle in the movie and he shot a gun in the air at the end of the fuckin freestyle.get off my dick.niggas is so lost.thanks for the screen shot tho fuck boy

Comment

ps i known mook for over 10 years.n i got his personal info n he follows me on twitter.one of the first videos i ever shot was for murda mook.the first video i was in mook came and made a cameo.everyone is not a dick rider.ive been down with this url shit way before ure bitch ass been dick riding on a fucking forum.i dont even pay attention to this i come on here everyonce in a blew n its very disturbing to see u out here screen shotting my shit mentioning me about how im dick riding someone who im obviously cool with and fucks wit. why u mad? [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AEoHWAucNo"]LEGEDENDARY LUCK N GAGE FEAT MURDA MOOK (DIRECTED BY POLOVISION) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSWgalLwGQc"]BEING AN MC VIDEO FEAT. DMC OF RUN DMC (DIRECTED BY POLOVISION) - YouTube[/ame]

peep the upload date on the fuckin video and stop dick eating.
            everyone dont have to dick ride for attention.showing love and support to
            people uve known for years that show love and support your shit aint dick riding, its called shut the fuck up ure nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by polovision View Post
              ps i known mook for over 10 years.n i got his personal info n he follows me on twitter.one of the first videos i ever shot was for murda mook.the first video i was in mook came and made a cameo.everyone is not a dick rider.ive been down with this url shit way before ure bitch ass been dick riding on a fucking forum.i dont even pay attention to this i come on here everyonce in a blew n its very disturbing to see u out here screen shotting my shit mentioning me about how im dick riding someone who im obviously cool with and fucks wit. why u mad? LEGEDENDARY LUCK N GAGE FEAT MURDA MOOK (DIRECTED BY POLOVISION) - YouTube
              I posted that cause I thought I it was hilarious and random af, I seen you were online afterwards here and @'ed you to incite a response from you so i could continue the laughter iah. No bs though I truly did forget about your existence.

Also I never made a screen shot in my life, wouldn't even know how to go about it unless i google how to steps. All twitter links auto embeds on here son.

That comment, as well as how long I've been here you've been suckin' URL's dick was a shitty comeback. So you've been suckling URL staff penis's for more than a couple yrs, basically you're the committed side bitch that never gets public acknowledgement, niggas pretend they don't know you if they're with someone else ?

Originally posted by polovision View Post
              BEING AN MC VIDEO FEAT. DMC OF RUN DMC (DIRECTED BY POLOVISION) - YouTube

peep the upload date on the fuckin video and stop dick eating.
              everyone dont have to dick ride for attention.showing love and support to
              people uve known for years that show love and support your shit aint dick riding, its called shut the fuck up ure nobody.

Dope, i can respect this to a degree. But I would of done the track & video differently, personally.
              Wouldn't feel the need to have to rap with a legend( I understand why you would though)
              - no matter how great of a emcee i am, unless i was hell of a lot more bigger than they are so it would properly draw more attention to it- To benefit THEM more so than myself.

Would of used ALL archival footage mixed with rare behind the scene footage/ also if there is any old studio sessions of Run DMC for the entirety of the vid, except maybe for the fade out outro at the end, video is trash and actually does a disservice to the rest of the track.

Would of got Primo do produced the track- especially for a track such as this. (all vocal samples related distinctly to paying homage towards the emcee ect...)... at the vary least you should have at least his scratches on this.

The hook is uber garbage you got the all these connects like you claim in the industry why not do that since it's that type of track conceptually? Makes the most sense, at least in my mind

The only video i fuck with of yours otherwise is the one of niggas drinking' on the stoup faded af, freestyling.
              Cause it captures the rawness of it's time, and it reminds me of kicking it with my fam & homies when i was younger, just chillin', freestyling, and having some fun/laughs, good times (minus the stoup)

Comment

Lmao this back and forth is classic. That critique was trash

Comment

Mook needs to just battle again... absolutely body his opponent then ask for MAX 20k.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                    Originally posted by Real Badman View Post
                    Mook still undefeated (except for Arty and Jones)
                    From hence forth, anything you post a opinion on thats even remotely related to battle rap has been null and voided.

Mook never won a battle in his life
                    -YOU CAN ACTUALLY ARGUE THAT, do you know how that fuckin' sounds ?

Plus he got washed by Verse in Fight Klub- fuckin' VERSE.

Jae Millz battle rap career >>> Mooks entire existence on the planet earth
                    Both E Ness & O Solo would wash Mook, they would make a 3-0 look like its a 12-0
                    Nocando as a battle rapper skill wise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mook as a battle rapper skill wise
                    You know what?

You right. Now that I think about it Mook is trash and overrated all along kinda like Pac.

Both did a lot for the culture, had short careers, terrible bars and people think they are the g.o.a.t. or at least for their era

I see the light now

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                      Mook still undefeated (except for Arty and Jones)
                      From hence forth, anything you post a opinion on thats even remotely related to battle rap has been null and voided.

Mook never won a battle in his life
                      -YOU CAN ACTUALLY ARGUE THAT, do you know how that fuckin' sounds ?

Plus he got washed by Verse in Fight Klub- fuckin' VERSE.

Jae Millz battle rap career >>> Mooks entire existence on the planet earth
                      Both E Ness & O Solo would wash Mook, they would make a 3-0 look like its a 12-0
                      Nocando as a battle rapper skill wise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mook as a battle rapper skill wise
                      You know what?

You right. Now that I think about it Mook is trash and overrated all along kinda like Pac.

Both did a lot for the culture, had short careers, terrible bars and people think they are the g.o.a.t. or at least for their era

I see the light now

Mentioning Mook in the same sentence as Pac ?

Eat a turkey & dick sandwich with yo grandmother at thanksgiving dinner, sincerely.

Comment

moral of the story. stop dick eating.
                        and appreciate niggas that have stood up
                        and showed love and supported the culture
                        before u were even aware it was a thing.stop it.
                        Last edited by polovision; December 12, 2017, 07:49 PM. Reason: it was a double post mistakenly.

Comment

Livid

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjQYO6ne6P8"]Math Hoffa - Charged Up (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

math hoffa charged up directed by polovision

matter fact imma cut it short.
                            check out this first time ever made, video mixtape
                            meaning i shot all these fuckin videos and ure just
                            typing words dick eating.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpptyLxLLGA"]WHO SAYS BATTLE RAPPERS CANT MAKE MUSIC VIXTAPE VOL 1 (POLOVISION) - YouTube[/ame]

and this shit is lite!!!!
                            go sit yo dumb ass down and ask ureself what have
                            u done for battle rap culture.

Comment

Surf vs Goodz
                              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Thats what I wanna see
                                CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X