Mook: Small room is what I was born in....who wanna play Russian roulette?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mook: Small room is what I was born in....who wanna play Russian roulette?!!!

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
    Id rather see Chess vs Surf
    Surf might get his first 30 ever against this lil nigga
    Chess.......Lol

Chess is the only rapper who literally took Rum sloagan serious and been killing himself

Comment

Re: Mook: Small room is what I was born in....who wanna play Russian roulette?!!!

Chess is better than Mook.

Comment

Mook would lose to garbage ass Chess even if he choke up or throw up errrry rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Chess is better than Mook.
          But Mook not gonna choke.

Surf gonna choke and Chess gonna choke = Surf has the chance to get his first 30 ever

Comment

Those Mook bars were literally the worst that have been dropped in all of 2017.

At least he still the GOAT at something.

Comment

I think this Mook shit has topped even the guy that let a nigga dig in his pocket and look through his wallet. I couldn't believe that shit. He even put his wallet back in his pocket and that nigga didn't do a gotdamn thing to him

Comment

Mook vs Drake in a small room

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

Is this real?

Ffs.
                  The itsy bitsy spida.....NIGGA

Comment

I think this Mook shit has topped even the guy that let a nigga dig in his pocket and look through his wallet. I couldn't believe that shit. He even put his wallet back in his pocket and that nigga didn't do a gotdamn thing to him
                    Who do what

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                      Who do what
                      [ame]https://twitter.com/NoMercyHarlem/status/940039934294966273[/ame]

Comment

Mook is trash and Solomon coming back the way he did just proves at SM 2 the crowd just dick rode him. Mook is nothing special. Hollow vs Iron

Comment

Mook just talking again. He's not going to battle Hollow because that's a lot of big stage money that could generate from that. He should battle Math if he wants to be in a small room.

Definitely agree
                          The Original BEAST

Better Especially After Serious Trails

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                            Who do what
                            [ame]https://twitter.com/NoMercyHarlem/status/940039934294966273[/ame]
                            I miss rap

Comment

Mook still undefeated (except for Arty and Jones)

Comment

Originally posted by Real Badman View Post
                                Mook still undefeated (except for Arty and Jones)
                                From hence forth, anything you post a opinion on thats even remotely related to battle rap has been null and voided.

Mook never won a battle in his life
                                -YOU CAN ACTUALLY ARGUE THAT, do you know how that fuckin' sounds ?

Plus he got washed by Verse in Fight Klub- fuckin' VERSE.

Jae Millz battle rap career >>> Mooks entire existence on the planet earth
                                Both E Ness & O Solo would wash Mook, they would make a 3-0 look like its a 12-0
                                Nocando as a battle rapper skill wise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mook as a battle rapper skill wise
                                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X