Am I tripping or did Uncle Smack play us all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I tripping or did Uncle Smack play us all?

I’m watching the Chess vs Trez battle and I can’t help but peep the entourage on both sides. While trez is rapping I notice a big chick behind him supporting the dude. I can’t put my finger on where I know the chick from then it hit me.

That’s the big bitch that got kicked out that one event for uploading that battle to her Facebook a few events ago. Am I buggin or am I on to something? Smack using crowd plants like a cheap ass magic show.

I’ll post screen shots tomorrow if you don’t remember that bitch but I’m like 99% sure I’m right. I’ll toss the other percent up to all fat bitches looking the same once they develop moon face after they lose bone structure, but I’m sure of it.

Tell me what’s what . Did uncle Smack set shit up so people believe you would get caught and kicked out if you stream battles ?
    "First time I gripped and popped
    Heart dropped, eyes closed
    It felt like I was getting shot"

Re: Am I tripping or did Uncle Smack play us all?

oh shit....

Comment

[ame="https://openload.co/f/MzL8ahhIfDM/Chef_Trez_Vs_Choke.mp4"]https://openload.co/f/MzL8ahhIfDM/Chef_Trez_Vs_Choke.mp4[/ame]

Comment

Man fuck it I’m drunk, y’all go look for yourselves. The bootleg is on the site if you ain’t support the culcha. Just look at her and think back to the chick who was dumb enough to think she “won the first Smack prize”.

Gotta be the same chick, I swear. And it’s no way he would let her in to a private event after that type of shit, unless she was a plant who did a big favor gettiing “kicked out “

Comment

[MENTION=15048]mwilliams7187[/MENTION] what's your take on crisis actors?

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
            As long as they getting paid and are able to eat at the end of the night fuck it. Once I realized bitches draw eyebrows on I stopped believing in reality

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post
              Originally posted by Griff View Post
              As long as they getting paid and are able to eat at the end of the night fuck it. Once I realized bitches draw eyebrows on I stopped believing in reality
              respect for not taking the bait.. tips cap

Comment

Comment

Got a story to tell, a few years back, back in 2014 ish... I was going to drop a earth shattering bombshell thread on here. The contents could of vary well destroyed the culture as we know it. I had substantial evidence that proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that most- if not all battle rap is absolutely 100% fixed.

WWF the whole way, manufactured storylines & beef, scripted chokes, battle rappers writing their verses for each other together, most freestyles scripted, all that. Whatever you could think of was happening.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

huh

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                      Got a story to tell, a few years back, back in 2014 ish... I was going to drop a earth shattering bombshell thread on here. The contents could of vary well destroyed the culture as we know it. I had substantial evidence that proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that most- if not all battle rap is absolutely 100% fixed.

WWF the whole way, manufactured storylines & beef, scripted chokes, battle rappers writing their verses for each other together, most freestyles scripted, all that. Whatever you could think of was happening.
                      Talk yo shit

Comment

Originally posted by thesickboi View Post
                        huh
                        A few events ago , maybe Nome, maybe Sum madness, Smack brought this meaty chick up to stage acting like he busted her streaming, then “kicked her out the show” had the crowd singing “hey hey hey, goodbye” and all that.

Today I am 99.724% sure that same chick made it in a event that was barred from the public, meaning she must have some kind of connection to Smack or the culcha in general.

So I’m asking if that whole “you stream and we will catch you and throw you out” was a ploy to thwart the fans from leaking things.

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post

there 2 diferrent bitches you can tell by the hips , id still fuck them both tho
                          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

you weren't gonna drop shit stop lying
                            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

That's not new my nigga. Only the top tier niggas are close enough to do that.

They all hang out, so they spar with each other before they put on a show for the camera. I don't believe in scripted chokes though lmao niggas really do fuck up bruh.

3 rounds of battle rap verses is pretty long when you put it on paper.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X