Am I tripping or did Uncle Smack play us all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I tripping or did Uncle Smack play us all?

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
    Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Got a story to tell, a few years back, back in 2014 ish... I was going to drop a earth shattering bombshell thread on here. The contents could of vary well destroyed the culture as we know it. I had substantial evidence that proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that most- if not all battle rap is absolutely 100% fixed.

WWF the whole way, manufactured storylines & beef, scripted chokes, battle rappers writing their verses for each other together, most freestyles scripted, all that. Whatever you could think of was happening.
    you weren't gonna drop shit stop lying

You see how long some of my posts be?

Now imagine that x3
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

That is Big T in drag for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
        Got a story to tell, a few years back, back in 2014 ish... I was going to drop a earth shattering bombshell thread on here. The contents could of vary well destroyed the culture as we know it. I had substantial evidence that proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that most- if not all battle rap is absolutely 100% fixed.

WWF the whole way, manufactured storylines & beef, scripted chokes, battle rappers writing their verses for each other together, most freestyles scripted, all that. Whatever you could think of was happening.
        That's not new my nigga.
        It was more new back in 2013, which is when it became a revelation to me. I remember it as if it was yesterday... I was high af and... and I had a sudden epiphany as i gazed into my oven, eagerly waiting for my pizza and garlic bread to be done, Prince's "Diamonds & Pearls" was playing in the background, which helped to calm the restlessness within my soul by subduing it. But it made me want to search the inner workings of my soul, and the contents herein...

And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that.

You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment!
        Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Then I ate, and fell asleep watching I Love Lucy ...
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Comment

What the fuck

Edit: 69th post holy shit never posting again

Edit: your welcome

Comment

That's not a random fat bitch. That's Big T!
              "SMACK, This is what happens when you don't screen the clients. All that work you put in, and you get the same simple assignment, and every time you line these niggas up.... I got to come around and do realignments" - Lux

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post

you weren't gonna drop shit stop lying

You see how long some of my posts be?

Now imagine that x3
                tl;dr did neg
                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

you must have a thing for BBW
                  cause i would of never double checked either one of the goliaths
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post
                    Originally posted by Griff View Post
                    [MENTION=15048]mwilliams7187[/MENTION] what's your take on crisis actors?
                    As long as they getting paid and are able to eat at the end of the night fuck it. Once I realized bitches draw eyebrows on I stopped believing in reality

Lmfao this
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Smack not uploading fuck all to youtube starting to piss me off
                      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X