John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

I’m putting you on ignore because it’s hard to tell a bitch to stop begging for attention to where she understands.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Re: John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
      Homie I am 6’4 224lbs. I can curl ur body weight in one arm. Woopings are for people who need to be taught a lesson. I wouldn’t woop you, Id break you. Feel me? It’s ignorant to me when I post real info and you act like I’m bullshittin. I don’t bs in rl. I talk shit online to talk shit. You take it all serious and get butthurt and talk about ur cousin meeting up with me in ur place. How is that NOT ignorant? I didn’t say oh I’ll send one of my Massachusetts or Connecticut contacts to Milwaukee to line u out. Don’t ever assume you know shit about me faggot. Or assume I wouldn’t smash ur face thru the side of a milk truck to make you the missing person. U don’t know me, or what I’m bout. But I can see ur all for stirring up shit so Imma leave it at this. Leave me out of ur bullshit. Period. I would slap the taste out your mouth in person but those years of caked on cum will take more than one strike.
      just by the way you gettin descriptive i can tell u not foreal.
      send one of yo lil fags to my city, they wont leave, n thats 100.
      mf think ima b scared just bcuz he tall and fat, lmaooooooooooo.
      u a bitch, how bout that.
      ill have my cousins go to that address n wash the floor with yo bitch ass if i really wanted to lmaoooooooooooooooooooo but ima let u slide

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X