John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

*yawn* You always like "show my bitch yo pic and ask her if she would fuck me." You that desperate for pic clicks that you constantly gotta ask other cats chicks if they are dtf? You weak minded, and seem frightened, so much so that you gonna sic your vicious cousins on me? That's laugh out loud pathetic.

I have kids, have posted pics of said kids in threads before, as well as my girl's pic was posted. Along with myself. There's no video of me doing dirt because I don't parade around with a camera tryna catch everything on IG. That's self snitchin, and you stupid af for thinking I would meet up with someone's COUSIN when I have no beef with their COUSIN. Fuck out here Mr. Gangster guy sir. I never claimed to be hood. I just said if you ran that cocksucker to me in person as disrespectfully as you do on here I would slap the mexican in you back across the border. That's fact, whether you wanna believe it or not.

And do you look like a virgin? If the ingrown pubic hair on your face is any indication, yes.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Re: John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

prob keep that shit lined up with a lint brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
        *yawn* You always like "show my bitch yo pic and ask her if she would fuck me." You that desperate for pic clicks that you constantly gotta ask other cats chicks if they are dtf? You weak minded, and seem frightened, so much so that you gonna sic your vicious cousins on me? That's laugh out loud pathetic.

I have kids, have posted pics of said kids in threads before, as well as my girl's pic was posted. Along with myself. There's no video of me doing dirt because I don't parade around with a camera tryna catch everything on IG. That's self snitchin, and you stupid af for thinking I would meet up with someone's COUSIN when I have no beef with their COUSIN. Fuck out here Mr. Gangster guy sir. I never claimed to be hood. I just said if you ran that cocksucker to me in person as disrespectfully as you do on here I would slap the mexican in you back across the border. That's fact, whether you wanna believe it or not.

And do you look like a virgin? If the ingrown pubic hair on your face is any indication, yes.
        how is it a fact that u would slap me?
        its a fact that i have it in me to slap u more than u. u get what im saying?

i aint even on that with u tbh, but if u wanna give me an address, u the one that said it, so i take your word for it. u feel me?
        and i say my cousin is out there, bcuz im on the other side of the country. so if its easier for my cousin to see u, why not let him? lol

and your talking racist on here

but i aint on that with u, i see u not really on shit, so lets keep it movin

Comment

Im posed to believe you're more likely to slap me because you played a fucked up game of patty cake with someone? lmao. okay kid.

8445 W Flamingo Rd. Suite 1, Las Vegas 89147

Comment

Im posed to believe you're more likely to slap me because you played a fucked up game of patty cake with someone? lmao. okay kid.

u just dont get it lil dude
            if i can swing at a guy for not much of a reason, what u think i will do to a mf thats talking shit to me?
            no im not trying to be tuff, like u nerds think (just bcuz a mf is confrontational, u think he tryna be tuff, no. its just Like That, u hear me?)

thats all i mean wen i say its more fact that i will slap u,
            bcuz i have proof of swinging on someone (wether i connected all the way or not),
            and you? are just talking about doing it
            do u get my logic here?

no offense, just being all the way 100

Comment

thanks for the address to coast dental flamingo lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
                Who's drugs?
                dude from the goonies
                Who's goonies?
                I know what a goonies are.
                Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Who's drugs?
                  dude from the goonies
                  Who's goonies?
                  nu jerzey twork, jakkboy maine, drugz and ryda

Comment

Who's drugs?
                    dude from the goonies
                    Who's goonies?
                    I appreciate that. Thanks.

(in my mind: I now that boy Twork and he's dope, should I check the other dudes out? Fuck it I'm too old for this shit... They need to unquestionably appear in front of my radar. Shit I'm talking to myself again..)

New Jersey Twork is dope.
                    Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                    Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Who's drugs?
                      dude from the goonies
                      Who's goonies?
                      I appreciate that. Thanks.

(in my mind: I now that boy Twork and he's dope, should I check the other dudes out? Fuck it I'm too old for this shit... They need to unquestionably appear in front of my radar. Shit I'm talking to myself again..)

New Jersey Twork is dope.
                      battle rap is full of mfs i will never watch lol

Comment

It’s next to it dumb shit. Learn2Google. I told u the name of the place. It’s not rocket science. Pointless to tell you tho cuz I got shit to do today but as I knew before when I went and no one showed up looking like a half eaten sun baked Mars bar. It’s all good tho I will keep it movin but keep my name out your text box.

Comment

It’s next to it dumb shit. Learn2Google. I told u the name of the place. It’s not rocket science. Pointless to tell you tho cuz I got shit to do today but as I knew before when I went and no one showed up looking like a half eaten sun baked Mars bar. It’s all good tho I will keep it movin but keep my name out your text box.
                          i can give u an address to a gym or dentistry too, that dont mean shit lmao

2160 S 10th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215

Comment

Aight bitch u really starting to test my patience. I gave u the address and name of spot where I train at on days I’m not doing CrossFit. Think what u want. It’s your ass I wanna beat anyhow not ur roach coach cousins. So until ur in Vegas stfu. I’m not responding to this ignorant back and forth shit anymore.

Comment

Aight bitch u really starting to test my patience. I gave u the address and name of spot where I train at on days I’m not doing CrossFit. Think what u want. It’s your ass I wanna beat anyhow not ur roach coach cousins. So until ur in Vegas stfu. I’m not responding to this ignorant back and forth shit anymore.
                              just dont respond then lol, stop being a hypocrit. u the first one that started talking shit, remember? now its ignorant? leave it alone then

u cant woop me either lol

Comment

Homie I am 6’4 224lbs. I can curl ur body weight in one arm. Woopings are for people who need to be taught a lesson. I wouldn’t woop you, Id break you. Feel me? It’s ignorant to me when I post real info and you act like I’m bullshittin. I don’t bs in rl. I talk shit online to talk shit. You take it all serious and get butthurt and talk about ur cousin meeting up with me in ur place. How is that NOT ignorant? I didn’t say oh I’ll send one of my Massachusetts or Connecticut contacts to Milwaukee to line u out. Don’t ever assume you know shit about me faggot. Or assume I wouldn’t smash ur face thru the side of a milk truck to make you the missing person. U don’t know me, or what I’m bout. But I can see ur all for stirring up shit so Imma leave it at this. Leave me out of ur bullshit. Period. I would slap the taste out your mouth in person but those years of caked on cum will take more than one strike.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X