John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

Oh, so just you then. Grow up.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: John John Da Don Checks Twork For Saying Drugz Swung On Him (twitter argument)

I'm new because I have a life, and I discovered this site this year?

Wtf.

Look kid, stop quoting me to goad me into arguments that you're bound to lose anyhow. It's ignorant, and makes you look weaker than your video did.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post

Wtf.

Look kid, stop quoting me to goad me into arguments that you're bound to lose anyhow. It's ignorant, and makes you look weaker than your video did.
        U cant say u have a life with 1300 posts in 5 months

Comment

Originally posted by Santo View Post

Wtf.

U cant say u have a life with 1300 posts in 5 months
          bingo, good lookin [MENTION=9582]Santo[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20431]slime[/MENTION] jizz, u can have the argument fagg lmaooooooooooo this new mf wanna win a internet argument, u a bitch lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
          ill knock u out too in real life

Comment

LMAO.
            [MENTION=9582]Santo[/MENTION] I get paid to be on here. I only come on here at work. Check my post times, before you run that cocksucker or use those sausage fingers to type at me.

@Krucial Come to Vegas and talk that shit to my face, Mr. I'll Knock You Out. You couldn't even knock the lint off that kids shoulder, how the fuck you gonna knock someone out? You look like the product of incestual gang rape dude, with your drawn on mustache and fivehead. Fuck outta here. Ain't no one said it was even an argument, it was too one sided. It's more like an old head scolding a younger child. Lookin like you barely old enough to stay at home by yourself.

Comment

I would slap the mexican in you back across the border.

Comment

I would slap the mexican in you back across the border.
                theres no proof that u will do shit, so stop talking.
                that lil video u seen me in was just me doin someone dirty.
                now, if i got it in me to swing on someone for no reason, i must do that shit alot.
                so y yall think this the only thing i ever did? lmao, come to the Mil and holla at me, we can make a new video

Comment

LMAO.
                  [MENTION=9582]Santo[/MENTION] I get paid to be on here. I only come on here at work. Check my post times, before you run that cocksucker or use those sausage fingers to type at me.

@Krucial Come to Vegas and talk that shit to my face, Mr. I'll Knock You Out. You couldn't even knock the lint off that kids shoulder, how the fuck you gonna knock someone out? You look like the product of incestual gang rape dude, with your drawn on mustache and fivehead. Fuck outta here. Ain't no one said it was even an argument, it was too one sided. It's more like an old head scolding a younger child. Lookin like you barely old enough to stay at home by yourself.
                  my cousin is in vegas (the guy who was skating with floyd mayweather in my video that i posted on here). i can set something up for u

Comment

what if he did swing on him but jjdd didnt notice
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
                    www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats/

Comment

Originally posted by ChopChoiceBeats View Post
                      drugz said he only lunged at him after ppl got in between them, he didnt swing

he says on angryfan

Comment

No reason? You even admitted the shit was set up for you to slap dude, and you didn't even hit his face. If your aim is that bad, no wonder you're still a virgin.

Referring to another guy to do your work for you? Haha. Sweet. Tell him to meet me at R Boxing Club over on Flamingo. Make sure he laces his boots up tight, and hes not 5'1". I'm not getting confused with child abuse. Do you need me to Google Maps you the address?

Comment

No reason? You even admitted the shit was set up for you to slap dude, and you didn't even hit his face. If your aim is that bad, no wonder you're still a virgin.

Referring to another guy to do your work for you? Haha. Sweet. Tell him to meet me at R Boxing Club over on Flamingo. Make sure he laces his boots up tight, and hes not 5'1". I'm not getting confused with child abuse. Do you need me to Google Maps you the address for you?
                          lmaoooooooo boxing gym? u dont want that. yeah google me the address bro, good looking

Comment

Referring to another guy to do your work for you? Haha. Sweet. Tell him to meet me at R Boxing Club over on Flamingo. Make sure he laces his boots up tight, and hes not 5'1". I'm not getting confused with child abuse. Do you need me to Google Maps you the address?
                            virgin? wtf, u aint even clever wit your insults. i look like a virgin to u? show your bitch (if u got one) my pic, and ask her if she will fuck me

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

he says on angryfan
                              perspectives man, maybe that's what Twork saw.
                              #freetwork
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
                              www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats/

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

he says on angryfan
                                perspectives man, maybe that's what Twork saw.
                                #freetwork
                                thats exactly wat it was

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X