• Show
Clear All

Re: Bruce Frank Jr ( Oops ) Gets violated and arrested

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Originally posted by Brooklyn1718 View Post
    Thread is garbage, OP is confirmed homosexual, piss thread and OP should be reprimanded for his action by getting decked in his fuckin' face several times.
    Shut up Bum
    Beso mi pinche webbos joto
    Get that 12k post nerd
    People bring up my post count when they ain't got shit else to say to me. Thats how i know you're faggot ass bitch nigga, you hit rock bottom after the 1st reply.

Yes my 5 posts a day must really make me a nerd, anybody who even has a account on a battle rap site can be labeled as a nerd to most motherfuckas IRL. You're in the same boat as me then oblivious ass hypocritical puto

I will face fuck yo mother in front of you pussy, your only options are to either beat yo dick as you watch on or to stfu & deal with it cause you wouldn't do shit else like stopping it since you're more than likely a mark ass frail pussy irl.
    5 POSTS A DAY, EVERYDAY FOR 6 YEARS STRAIGHT.
    CONFIRMED NO LIFE
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
      Thread is garbage, OP is confirmed homosexual, piss thread and OP should be reprimanded for his action by getting decked in his fuckin' face several times.
      Shut up Bum
      Get that 12k post nerd
      People bring up my post count when they ain't got shit else to say to me. Thats how i know you're faggot ass bitch nigga, you hit rock bottom after the 1st reply.

Yes my 5 posts a day must really make me a nerd, anybody who even has a account on a battle rap site can be labeled as a nerd to most motherfuckas IRL. You're in the same boat as me then oblivious ass hypocritical puto

I will face fuck yo mother in front of you pussy, your only options are to either beat yo dick as you watch on or to stfu & deal with it cause you wouldn't do shit else like stopping it since you're more than likely a mark ass frail pussy irl.
      5 POSTS A DAY, EVERYDAY FOR 6 YEARS STRAIGHT.
      CONFIRMED NO LIFE
      Can't tell if eihi is being sarcastic or if this is a lackluster attempt at shit talkin', Think the caps is throwing me off.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Shut up Bum
        Get that 12k post nerd

U mad bum

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X