TRAFFIC 3 - B.DOT VS EMERSON KENNEDY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRAFFIC 3 - B.DOT VS EMERSON KENNEDY

.i really don't know if they'll upload bdots 3rd in its entirety so keep ur bootlegs

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Efron View Post
      .i really don't know if they'll upload bdots 3rd in its entirety so keep ur bootlegs

I think there's very little chance it goes up unedited.

I sure hope so tho. It was much needed. Think it has a legit place in the best verses of all-time discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmayB View Post

I think there's very little chance it goes up unedited.

I sure hope so tho. It was much needed. Think it has a legit place in the best verses of all-time discussion.
        I have the bootleg saved and will upload it multiple times un edited if they do that, fuck that bullshit.

Comment

EK 3rd was fire.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
            EK 3rd was fire.

This is also very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post
              Originally posted by MuggaMane View Post
              Originally posted by CrackMasterFlux View Post
              Okay so BDOT 3RD WAS FIRE. EK won 1st n 2nd and B Dot Got the third & best round of the whole battle and damn near best round of the event he bodied that. But EK's angles in the 1st & 2nd were better and BDot act like a lil kid while his opponent raps. B Dot made EK's first rounds look even better with his petty reractions, he needs to just take it on the chin and fight back. Like Tay Roc does he puts the momentum back into the following round and punch's back.
              Good observation. Roc never really lets anything get to him aside from that k shine shit but he also doesn’t lack intensity while he’s rapping so it’s the best of both worlds lol

He got into his feelings in Hollows 3rd tho
              Not really. He just responded (he shouldn’t have smh, I know he seen surf vs hollow). Which is dangerous to do against a freestyler. They can make the slightest utter seem like u salty. A good example of roc actually In his feelings is drugs vs show off. That nigga took that shit personal lmao

MY POINT IS, B Dot in every battle does that, and he makes his opponents angles, rounds, and content seem more valid than if he were to just shut the fuck up and let his opponent rap. His time to defend himself is the following round, LMAO WHY REBUTTLES EXIST. Against some one like EK who will take very very direct and complex angles you cant let them seem valid or like they are relevant or you will lose. All other shit aside he could mess up battles with that shit, its corny, it could throw peoples memory off and they could choke.. He lucky cortez a vet, ek keeps composed, loso told him shut up lmao.
              Your Goat list is shit.
              Pass, Hollow Da Don, Pat Stay, Illmaculate, Calicoe.

Comment

Originally posted by MuggaMane View Post
                Okay so BDOT 3RD WAS FIRE. EK won 1st n 2nd and B Dot Got the third & best round of the whole battle and damn near best round of the event he bodied that. But EK's angles in the 1st & 2nd were better and BDot act like a lil kid while his opponent raps. B Dot made EK's first rounds look even better with his petty reractions, he needs to just take it on the chin and fight back. Like Tay Roc does he puts the momentum back into the following round and punch's back.
                Good observation. Roc never really lets anything get to him aside from that k shine shit but he also doesn’t lack intensity while he’s rapping so it’s the best of both worlds lol

He got into his feelings in Hollows 3rd tho
                Not really. He just responded (he shouldn’t have smh, I know he seen surf vs hollow). Which is dangerous to do against a freestyler. They can make the slightest utter seem like u salty. A good example of roc actually In his feelings is drugs vs show off. That nigga took that shit personal lmao

MY POINT IS, B Dot in every battle does that, and he makes his opponents angles, rounds, and content seem more valid than if he were to just shut the fuck up and let his opponent rap. His time to defend himself is the following round, LMAO WHY REBUTTLES EXIST. Against some one like EK who will take very very direct and complex angles you cant let them seem valid or like they are relevant or you will lose. All other shit aside he could mess up battles with that shit, its corny, it could throw peoples memory off and they could choke.. He lucky cortez a vet, ek keeps composed, loso told him shut up lmao.
                Lol We can agree on that. I haven’t seen b dot vs loso tho
                INF3RNO
                That Nigga.....Period
                Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget