• Show
Clear All

Re: TRAFFIC 3 - B.DOT VS EMERSON KENNEDY

Im trying to figure that out too

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post
      Originally posted by CrackMasterFlux View Post
      Okay so BDOT 3RD WAS FIRE. EK won 1st n 2nd and B Dot Got the third & best round of the whole battle and damn near best round of the event he bodied that. But EK's angles in the 1st & 2nd were better and BDot act like a lil kid while his opponent raps. B Dot made EK's first rounds look even better with his petty reractions, he needs to just take it on the chin and fight back. Like Tay Roc does he puts the momentum back into the following round and punch's back.
      Good observation. Roc never really lets anything get to him aside from that k shine shit but he also doesn’t lack intensity while he’s rapping so it’s the best of both worlds lol
      He got into his feelings in Hollows 3rd tho

Comment

Originally posted by MuggaMane View Post
        Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post
        Originally posted by CrackMasterFlux View Post
        Okay so BDOT 3RD WAS FIRE. EK won 1st n 2nd and B Dot Got the third & best round of the whole battle and damn near best round of the event he bodied that. But EK's angles in the 1st & 2nd were better and BDot act like a lil kid while his opponent raps. B Dot made EK's first rounds look even better with his petty reractions, he needs to just take it on the chin and fight back. Like Tay Roc does he puts the momentum back into the following round and punch's back.
        Good observation. Roc never really lets anything get to him aside from that k shine shit but he also doesn’t lack intensity while he’s rapping so it’s the best of both worlds lol
        He got into his feelings in Hollows 3rd tho
        Not really. He just responded (he shouldn’t have smh, I know he seen surf vs hollow). Which is dangerous to do against a freestyler. They can make the slightest utter seem like u salty. A good example of roc actually In his feelings is drugs vs show off. That nigga took that shit personal lmao
        INF3RNO
        That Nigga.....Period
        Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
        http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
        http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

I copied the link now how do I play it ?

Comment

Smack will have no problem putting this out. It will do good numbers I think.

B-Dot's gimmick is that he's anti-establishment or whatever, I mean I'm not saying it's all BS, but he's saying that stuff on a damn URL stage lol. How rebellious is he really?

EK won this. And he was definitely the underdog going in, and he absolutely took, at the very least, the first two rounds. Wasn't a body, but B-Dot's angles and stuff kinda fell flat when he's facing a guy like Emerson.

Plus B-Dot is just wack, I'll never forget the "feminizing black men" shit he did against Verb. Some of the corniest shit ever said in a battle. It's battle rap, GTFOH with that shit

Comment

BDot IS just wack!

Comment

Originally posted by theskeep View Post

B-Dot's gimmick is that he's anti-establishment or whatever, I mean I'm not saying it's all BS, but he's saying that stuff on a damn URL stage lol. How rebellious is he really?

EK won this. And he was definitely the underdog going in, and he absolutely took, at the very least, the first two rounds. Wasn't a body, but B-Dot's angles and stuff kinda fell flat when he's facing a guy like Emerson.

Plus B-Dot is just wack, I'll never forget the "feminizing black men" shit he did against Verb. Some of the corniest shit ever said in a battle. It's battle rap, GTFOH with that shit

Facts !

Talk to that nigga man Lmao.

I will say though B Dot has gotten much better with Lux's Style since the last time i seen him.

Comment

EK was good but his whole "hold on" thing honestly lost him the battle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                    EK was good but his whole "hold on" thing honestly lost him the battle lol
                    Is Soul Khan his ghostwriter?

Comment

OPENLOAD IS THE WORST WEBSITE TO WATCH BATTLES ON.. KILL YOURSELF FOR USING THAT SHITTY SITE

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                        BDot IS just wack!
                        Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post

Facts !

I will say though B Dot has gotten much better with Lux's Style since the last time i seen him.

You people are idiots. EK even said he lost.

Less bias, more impartiality, you I watch Bdot with an Agenda ass niggas.

Comment

Originally posted by NAMO View Post

BDot IS just wack!

Facts !

right??

after the 2nd e.k says its 1-1 ? its on the third. ??

Comment

Nah I just don't think BDot is good

Comment

Originally posted by goonie View Post
                              Originally posted by NAMO View Post

BDot IS just wack!

Facts !

right??

after the 2nd e.k says its 1-1 ? its on the third. ??
                              Yes, it came down to the 3rd. Bdot had a classic 3rd, won the battle and bodied smack.

Comment

Also note EK said at the end (which was crazy) "Sometimes you gotta be the sacrificial lamb to be the GOAT" to end the battle

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X