Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AVE is Done!!!!

Originally posted by Minty View Post
    Most of Ave's hype came from B Magic supposedly "ducking" him. It made it seem like Ave was scarier than he really was.

And JC beat Bigg K 2-1.
    this a fact. the bmagic shit made ave look scary. real shit

Comment

I can't see without my glasses but looks like there a neg heading your way
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
        Originally posted by Patstray View Post
        This battle shit make me sick. Anyone with a fucking brain can see bar for bar nitty beat JC and AVE beat top. I'm not saying top and JC didn't have great performances, but there were lines that nitty and ave said that got pretty much ignored that were crazier than jc and tops best. I don't get what happened in that crowd but it's whatever. Can't change people's reactions or gas, I just gotta sit back and enjoy the battles. Ave and nitty had some genius punches that were straight up cricketed. Kinda lost faith in the culture
        facts, url fans are like bored hoes.... they just turn on muh fckas for no reason.
        yes they are. 80% of battle rap fans period are pieces of shit. lol. i mean look on this site, mfs are negative as fuck and are trolls.
        aint no real niggas in battle rap really, they r thinning out, and these shittalking/keyboard-thug nerds r taking over

Comment

Ave is nice imo. I'm also a fan or bigg k and b magic so that says a lot about my preference. I think if he tweak his style a little to become more personal he'd be harder to beat. But also think magic in his prime would beat ave

Comment

Oh and if you ain't watch the macc Myron vs real deal watch it macc goes off

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X