OFFICIAL OTBVA.COM TOP 25 BATTLE RAP RANKINGS (November 2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFFICIAL OTBVA.COM TOP 25 BATTLE RAP RANKINGS (November 2013)

k-shine, tay rock, cortez and DNA are awful

Comment

where is loaded lux????? how is pat stay at 13 when he beat shitty arsenal??? who made this list???

Comment

oh and murda mook?????? was this person high??? wtf

Comment

BIGG K IN #1 HE GOT ILL PUNCH LINES
          chinese food: $16.75
          delivery charge: $3
          tip for driver: $5.25
          realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

Horrible list no Diz either n Rex n Ars are too high in the list

Comment

Originally posted by Hobo Goblin View Post
              k-shine, tay rock, cortez and DNA are awful
              dna >
              farra ra ra ra

Comment

So dizaster is not on that, Thesaurus, daylyt. How is dna only #18? O-Red had a horrible battle versus Big-T and you put him at #3?! Tay-Roc hasn't been relevant for a while so #20 is to high for him. Passwurdz doesn't deserve the #15 spot after battling DNA and CHARRON definitely deserves to be in the top 25 he has always been consistent and performs every single time. I think it should be Hollow, Surf, B-Magic, Clips, Verb for the top 5

Comment

Lol this weak is shitty as fuck. Hollow is awful! Pat Stay above K shine? Pat Stay but no Hollohan? Haha shitty list!
                  The goal is simple. Everything that you view as complete will be reevaluated with logic, and the outcome will be the outcome.

Comment

hahahahahahhhha why are any URL rappers even on here. Hell ill put lavos before Calicoe hahahaha okay that was a little mucch but you catch my drift. URL is a sinking ship and these are all sinking battlers.
                    sigpic

“How do sheep kill a lion ? By drowning him in blood.”
                    -Pierce Brown

Comment

just a quick question...after what amount of time do u consider a rapper inactive?

for ex, lux has been out 15 months so looks like u left him off...but from around when do u remove due to inactivity? one yr?

Comment

meh

Comment

Not bad.

I'd move Verb up to #1 and move everyone down a slot
                          I'd switch #2 Surf & #4 B-Magic
                          I'd probably move #12 T-Rex up to #6 Calicoes spot, then give Diz (not listed) T-Rex's old spot #12
                          I'd move #21 Cortez up to #17 Math's spot, then give Calicoe Cortez's old spot #21 (taking Math off the list)
                          I'd switch #10 Clips & #7 Holla
                          I'd switch #8 Cons & #13 Pat Stay
                          #14 Ill Will is too high I'd switch him and #18 DNA.
                          I'd then move #19 JC to DNA's old spot #18 and move Ill Will to #19
                          My new #19 (Ill Will) & #20 (Tay Roc) may switch depending on the outcome of their battle

Comment

Top 25 rappers surprise surprise 95% from url....do yall really believe that??

Comment

Aye rnh! Some of us are fiending for December's list.. Not me though but I have a friend and who got a cousin...
                              On that note props to the thread starter and the ones bitching should do what bitches do and suck a dick
                              Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                              Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Dope list .. but u got real deal on the list and not daylyt??
                                jc should be ranked higher. But good list overall
                                Sabotage ent
                                swords sharpen swords

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X