OFFICIAL OTBVA.COM TOP 25 BATTLE RAP RANKINGS (November 2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFFICIAL OTBVA.COM TOP 25 BATTLE RAP RANKINGS (November 2013)

How is JJTD on there? DIdn't he just lose Thesaurus. When has he won a battle last.

Comment

hahaha this is so terrible lol
      LOOK AT YOU... EMOTIONAL!

Comment

This is list awful haha. Who ever made this is clearly a SMACK dick rider. Get this shit outta here smh.
        Rap battles are boring.

Comment

Magic is the worst in the Lou

Comment

Originally posted by mjunior2nD View Post
            Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
            dope list. only missing head ice, charron, daylyt, lux
            Lux can't go on the list because he's not active, you can't be on a list with one battle.
            Y alot of people opinion shouldnt count. Hollow got one battle too if lux got one battle. .lol

Comment

Originally posted by BossJay601 View Post
              Originally posted by mjunior2nD View Post
              Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
              dope list. only missing head ice, charron, daylyt, lux
              Lux can't go on the list because he's not active, you can't be on a list with one battle.
              Y alot of people opinion shouldnt count. Hollow got one battle too if lux got one battle. .lol
              Good point, and his one battle he had an overall better performance than Hollow too.

Comment

there should be an official poll tbh..

Comment

dang i had to negg alot of the riff raff. no eriko
                  besides brixx does surf have any clear wins?
                  he has more clear losses than clear wins and thats reason enuff to not put him in the top 10
                  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

i dont think Math of RD are in the top 25

arsonal should be higher as well

Comment

everyone hated on my rankings, these arent to great either, what are they based on? at least mine were based on clear win ratios i spent hours working out, and the fact john john is below bigg K shows some bullcrop factor, a seeverreely flawed list
                      "You'll only get our aaah's and our oooh's when you emulate" PD Sweet - Demon

Comment

This list sucks. It's mainly all URL which is gun bars and thats corny. Who wants to listen to fabricated stretched out bullshit? KOTD > Smack/URL easy

Comment

Here is what to do with your opinion..

Unwrap it
                          Lubricate it with warm water
                          Lay on your left side and lift your right leg. Using your right hand, introduce your opinion to your anal cavity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rgny View Post
                            Here is what to do with your opinion..

Unwrap it
                            Lubricate it with warm water
                            Lay on your left side and lift your right leg. Using your right hand, introduce your opinion to your anal cavity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                              Cortez top 5

OP trippin'

i was trying to think of a way to explain this, and i cant.
                              he did show well, twice this year. but that cant be enough
                              Originally posted by Bohboh
                              i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateBattleRap View Post
                                everyone hated on my rankings, these arent to great either, what are they based on? at least mine were based on clear win ratios i spent hours working out, and the fact john john is below bigg K shows some bullcrop factor, a seeverreely flawed list
                                wheres your list brother!?
                                Originally posted by Bohboh
                                i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X