SMACK/URL May Have To Quit After This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMACK/URL May Have To Quit After This

I remember Smack said everytime a fight breaks out, that takes away pay checks and oweing fines. Also police investigating and venues will ban them out from doing shows all because battle rappers CAN NOT KEEP THEIR HANDS TO THEMSELVES NOR CAN THEY CONTROL THEIR ACTIONS like Brizz. Brizz owes URL, Smack, Mook, and the fans an apology. This is why battle rap CAN NOT MOVE FORWARD when you got battle rappers acting tough for weak ass street cred nobody gives a fuck about. No real fans want to see these faggots fighting with each other or talking mad shit through each other rounds. The weak ass fans also standing by in the crowds not trying to defuse the situations but yet they're entertained by the violence and negativity of the impact it has in the venues. Grow the fuck up.

THIS IS BATTLE RAP. NOT FUCKING WWE. NOT A UFC LEAGUE. WE CAME TO WATCH YOU SPIT BARS.
    CERTAIN battle rappers need to quit entirely including Brizz Rawsteen and arrested for that bullshit, smh.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
      Agreed 100%
      It's more sad because that loses trust with more venues, making it not only harder but putting more pressure on Smack and Beasley who are only doing their job as businessmen and yet belligerent coke head heathens like Brizz should be the last straw for URL allowing fights/etc to continue on but then again these battlers are old enough to keep composure. But this time Brizz was on drugs before the battle and it mustve started kicking in as soon as the first round began for Mook and Calicoe. Shit is sad.
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

https://youtu.be/_uqS-GLlUOk

Calicoes realest interview in a while. Definitely need more light to his name.

Comment

I know man, I was really looking forward to this battle and he comes and fucks it up big time. Now can Smack book this again? I think so under certain conditions. If not, he should do something about Brizz and not book him for a while until he grows up.

Comment

This shit is sad! After multiple views, man Mook held is composure through a whole lot of BS!
            Brizz was out of pocket!!!
            Like Cal said if your rappin then there's some give on contact,... pocket checks, slams... whatever!
            But walking threw a mc's set, grabing a niggah?
            Brizz was out of pocket!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrcriplr View Post
              This shit is sad! After multiple views, man Mook held is composure through a whole lot of BS!
              Brizz was out of pocket!!!
              Like Cal said if your rappin then there's some give on contact,... pocket checks, slams... whatever!
              But walking threw a mc's set, grabing a niggah?
              Brizz was out of pocket!!
              Facts yet people over here blaming Mook for no reason and Im not even a fan of Mook. Smack and Beasley need to ban people like KOTD banned Dizaster to get him under control. Dock all of their pay and keep them off the stage that matters most to fans.

Comment

I know man, I was really looking forward to this battle and he comes and fucks it up big time. Now can Smack book this again? I think so under certain conditions. If not, he should do something about Brizz and not book him for a while until he grows up.
                Facts. This nigga Brizz a FUCKING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER trying to act tough with real hustlers on the stage. That shits really crazy. Smh.

Comment

Faggots lmao

Comment

Originally posted by -NO- View Post

Faggots lmao
                    Smh... That hype man was a custy. Smh.

Comment

Agreed 100%
                      JC vs Cortez? That's da only drop I request bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Battlez4557 View Post

JC vs Cortez? That's da only drop I request bro..
                        Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Huh?
                          Clarke smells of wee, ngl

Comment

Motherfuck

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X