Cadalack RAW/Raw Blow Vs Clarke Reloaded (AUDIO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadalack RAW/Raw Blow Vs Clarke Reloaded (AUDIO)

Coming in a few days... Earl where ya at? Do you got his audio? I most likely will drop anytime within a few days but sticky this for the official. Ima upload to Soundcloud after Im done recording, just been busy with other things so LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Bout time this faggot learn, the day I ‘cut the shit’, I’ll slice ya hypogastric nerve
    The tyrant has returned, dismountin’ tops (mountain tops) for ‘gassin’ like a pyroclastic surge
    Don't start that white 'n black shit cuz ya race will be erased after the nitric acid burns
    He said that was a freestyle, but wouldn't be fire off the top if he was Michael Jackson's perm

You are a walking piece of excrement, do I gotta even mention his awful speech impediment?
    That's p-p-p-p-probably the reason ya 'delivery ain't felt' like a quadriplegic pregnant bitch
    I'll hook ya head with a fist full of quarters cuz I wanna beat some sense (cents) in it
    The 'right cross' will spin this bitch's head around like the vomit scene from Exorcist

Even ya family will get it, they'll get hooked on til someone pulls me off em like hard drugs
    I'll take a 'piss' on ya son and let the 'ratchet sing', I will R Kelly Clarke son (R Kelly/Kelly Clarkson)
    If ya mom's want it, I got two guns ‘drawn around her Chin’ like a chink outlined in chalk
    I’ll be ponderin’ fondlin’ ya mom at her open coffin...that’s how I think outside the box

Listen carefully, you are a delusional, inadequate, attention craving faggot bitch
    I'm bout to make you cry like a Jewish kid watchin Santa Claus fly past his crib
    What in that tiny fuckin' brain of yours makes you think you're some big spectacle?
    The reality is, it don't matter if you're 'incredible' if no one believes that ya 'ink credible'

For example, you're from Mesquite, the suburban part of Dallas, yet you claim the city
    Admit it, you're the only 'black guy' living in that 'white hood', you're Clayton Bigsby
    So what's with all the gun bars, huh? Who the fuck have you killed for lately?
    You's a nerdy suburban bitch, known for 'hangin' round pussies' like stillborn babies

This website's corny, these text fights bore me, I'll kill everyone to defend my glory
    'n if ya crew want it, they'll get covered in red too (covered 'n read to) like bedtime stories
    Remember that bar? You should, you labeled it great then decided to take the shit
    Fuckin plagiarist, Helen Keller's childhood - You don't know who the fuck you playin' with

You're an imposture, ya nada, I'm glad even ya 'fans saw through you', that's Kitana
    But they gonna remember me, my punches 'stick in their fuckin heads', that's Baraka
    Thanks to you, everything I write, I've been copyrighting cuz people just copy writing
    Sadly, it's not surprising, someone get these dogs some muzzles to stop the biting

Or, who remembers when Clarke asked if anyone here had a link to Daisy's Destruction?
    Initially, I just made the assumption, maybe it's some sick Asian snuff flick 80's production
    But nah, you wanted to play with ya junk as a baby gets fucked n then heinously bludgeoned
    then fatally cut until basically nothin remained but some stumps n her cranium crushed in

How would you feel? Or maybe you never had the care of a father, I'm swearin to God if
    someone touched a hair on my daughter, I'm loadin up a pair of them choppers
    What if you were a parent n watched yer careless young toddler get barbarically slaughtered?
    How many prayers n Our Fathers, therapists, doctors would it take to kill the despair n the trauma?

You say you ain't this terrible monster, oh, my bad, you just meant it to be funny, sheesh!
    I should sow you n ya boys into a 'human centipede', my jokes are mostly 'tounge-in-cheek'
    Picture this pudgy fuck in his crusty undies watchin Teletubbies, struttin a chubby from em
    For real tho, I heard Jobe only fucks with 26 year olds..ya know why? Cuz there's 20 of em!

He acts like he don't see us but he cheats us- it's like playing peekaboo with Jesus
    Don't let him deceive us, he only fucks his pregnant bitch to get a blowjob from the fetus
    I know, I know, this shit's a bit harsh, I wasn't gonna attack dog, but the bitch barked
    you hang with lil boys 'n leave em when their 'balls drop', you're such a dick Clarke (Dick Clark)

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
      Bout time this faggot learn, the day I ‘cut the shit’, I’ll slice ya hypogastric nerve
      The tyrant has returned, dismountin’ tops (mountain tops) for ‘gassin’ like a pyroclastic surge
      Don't start that white 'n black shit cuz ya race will be erased after the nitric acid burns
      He said that was a freestyle, but wouldn't be fire off the top if he was Michael Jackson's perm

You are a walking piece of excrement, do I gotta even mention his awful speech impediment?
      That's p-p-p-p-probably the reason ya 'delivery ain't felt' like a quadriplegic pregnant bitch
      I'll hook ya head with a fist full of quarters cuz I wanna beat some sense (cents) in it
      The 'right cross' will spin this bitch's head around like the vomit scene from Exorcist

Even ya family will get it, they'll get hooked on til someone pulls me off em like hard drugs
      I'll take a 'piss' on ya son and let the 'ratchet sing', I will R Kelly Clarke son (R Kelly/Kelly Clarkson)
      If ya mom's want it, I got two guns ‘drawn around her Chin’ like a chink outlined in chalk
      I’ll be ponderin’ fondlin’ ya mom at her open coffin...that’s how I think outside the box

Listen carefully, you are a delusional, inadequate, attention craving faggot bitch
      I'm bout to make you cry like a Jewish kid watchin Santa Claus fly past his crib
      What in that tiny fuckin' brain of yours makes you think you're some big spectacle?
      The reality is, it don't matter if you're 'incredible' if no one believes that ya 'ink credible'

For example, you're from Mesquite, the suburban part of Dallas, yet you claim the city
      Admit it, you're the only 'black guy' living in that 'white hood', you're Clayton Bigsby
      So what's with all the gun bars, huh? Who the fuck have you killed for lately?
      You's a nerdy suburban bitch, known for 'hangin' round pussies' like stillborn babies

This website's corny, these text fights bore me, I'll kill everyone to defend my glory
      'n if ya crew want it, they'll get covered in red too (covered 'n read to) like bedtime stories
      Remember that bar? You should, you labeled it great then decided to take the shit
      Fuckin plagiarist, Helen Keller's childhood - You don't know who the fuck you playin' with

You're an imposture, ya nada, I'm glad even ya 'fans saw through you', that's Kitana
      But they gonna remember me, my punches 'stick in their fuckin heads', that's Baraka
      Thanks to you, everything I write, I've been copyrighting cuz people just copy writing
      Sadly, it's not surprising, someone get these dogs some muzzles to stop the biting

Or, who remembers when Clarke asked if anyone here had a link to Daisy's Destruction?
      Initially, I just made the assumption, maybe it's some sick Asian snuff flick 80's production
      But nah, you wanted to play with ya junk as a baby gets fucked n then heinously bludgeoned
      then fatally cut until basically nothin remained but some stumps n her cranium crushed in

How would you feel? Or maybe you never had the care of a father, I'm swearin to God if
      someone touched a hair on my daughter, I'm loadin up a pair of them choppers
      What if you were a parent n watched yer careless young toddler get barbarically slaughtered?
      How many prayers n Our Fathers, therapists, doctors would it take to kill the despair n the trauma?

You say you ain't this terrible monster, oh, my bad, you just meant it to be funny, sheesh!
      I should sow you n ya boys into a 'human centipede', my jokes are mostly 'tounge-in-cheek'
      Picture this pudgy fuck in his crusty undies watchin Teletubbies, struttin a chubby from em
      For real tho, I heard Jobe only fucks with 26 year olds..ya know why? Cuz there's 20 of em!

He acts like he don't see us but he cheats us- it's like playing peekaboo with Jesus
      Don't let him deceive us, he only fucks his pregnant bitch to get a blowjob from the fetus
      I know, I know, this shit's a bit harsh, I wasn't gonna attack dog, but the bitch barked
      you hang with lil boys 'n leave em when their 'balls drop', you're such a dick Clarke (Dick Clark)
      Verse was trash. Trip 6 got bodied both times without my audio drop. Them bars were good... but they weren't close to good enough so imagine Raw when he dead. Also Trip 6 was offered another round. Typically he chickened out and didnt want to battle again. So save your tears and tell me who won.

Definitely not the other guy. Trip 6 has been dead for nearly a year or more. Every bar I wrote stung.
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

And if Trip want a third round with an audio tell him to get at me for another funeral. You cant rebuttal the truth. I outsmarted and outclassed him easiest. As he came with predictable shit and sounded corny af.

Comment

Bitch I'm confused, cause you mentioned Daisy's Destruction
          Like I watched Daisy's Destruction, and described what happen
          Like I didn't even know bout Daisy's Destruction, well it's crazy
          Because... Trip thought THAT angle was aimin' for judgement
          And tried to ridicule me, when I wasn't playing the snuff flick
          Nor seen a clip, that's why I thought he was crazy and buggin'
          So the whole crowd was quiet til he didn't basically function
          Because they had left you hanging over a few stories like... Michael's baby in public

Comment

I see Trip 6 fans mad hurt because I out punched their idols corny shit with more creative shit. I hear he still steals bars from Pat Stay and others when KOTD offer him bukkakes on the weekends. Fag.

Comment

Trip 6 said I only brought gun bars

Comment

Like how he brings up he will R Kelly my son but goes on to preach about Daisys Destruction. Then say Im racist when he had slurs and brings up gun bars but I never said one in this battle yet here he is making up shit to make his forced bars work. Smh... This is your King? KW if it is, then I would hate to see him die again in a rematch. 1 round 6-7 minutes is death. If his coward ass still breathing right after Im done with Raws body...

Comment

Clarke's racism has derailed anything productive.

Comment

Just checked and the deadline for this battle was at the end of July.

Why the fucc would I waste any time on this?

You suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
                      Just checked and the deadline for this battle was at the end of July.

Why the fucc would I waste any time on this?

You suck.
                      You said the audio ready? Is it not?

Comment

There was no deadline. RAW you coward.

Comment

clarke wtf

Comment

Fuck you hoe Clarke ReIoaded I told you to post that shit, 3 weeks ago.

You lost.

Stop making these threads hyping up a battle no one will give a fuck about except to make fun of you

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
                              Fuck you hoe Clarke ReIoaded I told you to post that shit, 3 weeks ago.

You lost.

Stop making these threads hyping up a battle no one will give a fuck about except to make fun of you
                              3 weeks ago I was busy!!! Do you know what that mean? Im doing shit in my day to day. You know writing FOR A BATTLE IS DIFFERENT FROM BASIC WRITING AND RUSHING SOME CRAP TO SAY ON A TRACK. REMEMBER YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU DIDNT WRITE. NOT ME.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X