Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citystarz
    replied
    Marv and Quest been trash for years especially Marv, foo has absolutely no barz with half the funny charisma he had during WRC days.

Leave a comment:

• Feral Linguist
    replied
    Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
    Come on.. Lets be real who all knew this battle was gone be one sided along with Jaz and Official.
    ah man i really thought Marv and Quest would show out, such as they did v Chess. This was hard to watch fr

Leave a comment:

• Ear Poison
    replied
    Salute for all your work.

Leave a comment:

• ShawnDinero23
    replied
    Come on.. Lets be real who all knew this battle was gone be one sided along with Jaz and Official.

Leave a comment:

• hokutooo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Geraldino
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Radge
    replied
    Salute OP . You a real one for this

Leave a comment:

• Super_Dash
    replied
    Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
    You see, this is the shit I be talking about. motherfuckers be stealin' shit and not giving credit. I asked the admin before if he can make a private group when it comes to this since dudes be out here on some spying shit for other battle rap sites/FB pages and taking the shit from here and posting it over there. I be on some battle rap sites/FB pages and I myself be on the lookout to see who be stealin' links and I found a few but don't say shit not to blow myself up but it does happen. Can't trust anybody nowadays I would be wrong if I come and delete the links and then people would say some shit about me that I don't love the culture or some shit like that but in fact it's dudes like him that fuck it up for the people that's here. But good looking out on that and thank you for letting me know, I had no idea they were actually selling my links on Twitter. What that's doing is making this forum hot if you know what I mean.

For example, like this idiot here....He took my link and posted it on that FB page taking all the credit....
    Your continued excellence is appreciated good sir

You for the culture FRFR

Leave a comment:

• Rugbywave
    replied
    Thanks bro I appreciate the work you put in uploading hd links & battles for us to watch you the real mvp no funny shit

Leave a comment:

• JKO928
    replied
    You see, this is the shit I be talking about. motherfuckers be stealin' shit and not giving credit. I asked the admin before if he can make a private group when it comes to this since dudes be out here on some spying shit for other battle rap sites/FB pages and taking the shit from here and posting it over there. I be on some battle rap sites/FB pages and I myself be on the lookout to see who be stealin' links and I found a few but don't say shit not to blow myself up but it does happen. Can't trust anybody nowadays I would be wrong if I come and delete the links and then people would say some shit about me that I don't love the culture or some shit like that but in fact it's dudes like him that fuck it up for the people that's here. But good looking out on that and thank you for letting me know, I had no idea they were actually selling my links on Twitter. What that's doing is making this forum hot if you know what I mean.

For example, like this idiot here....He took my link and posted it on that FB page taking all the credit....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Edifytillidie
    replied
    Bro some little fuck boi is selling these links on twitter
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wurstsalat187
    replied
    You killin it bro!

Leave a comment:

• JKO928