SUMMER IMPACT - FULL EVENT DISCUSSION THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Yeah E 40 got Jakkboyed

    They didn't spit a 3rd

    Comment


    • #32
      Link???

      Comment


      • #33
        Link please anyone

        Comment


        • #34
          PASS THE MUSTARD.....URLis not playing with the bootleggers smh

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Real Badman View Post
            Yeah E 40 got Jakkboyed

            They didn't spit a 3rd
            yikes, RIP female battle rap

            wheres Gattas at?

            Comment


            • #36
              Who got that link?
              bullets like a funny joke, they got everyone dyin'

              Comment


              • #37
                Step 1: Make an account herehttps://store.bombatv.com/

                Step 2: Sign-up for a free trial

                Step 3: Your login credentials will be texted to you.

                Step 4: Either download the app for one of the supported streaming devices or watch it in your browser here...

                http://app.bombatv.com

                Step 5: Login

                Step 6: Search Summer Impact and watch the stream

                (DOSNT WORK ON MOBILE, SWITCH TO DESKTOP MODE OR USE AN ANDROID BOX , PC )

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yoooo geechi and rum are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Shit was hilarious!!!!

                    Geechi: I got the machete then starts swing his arms around crazy
                    Rum: geechi what u doing
                    Geechi: Im trying to see how he spray this shit!!

                    LMAO

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This battle is kinda crazy. Everyone is wigging!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Tbto1011 View Post
                        Step 1: Make an account herehttps://store.bombatv.com/

                        Step 2: Sign-up for a free trial

                        Step 3: Your login credentials will be texted to you.

                        Step 4: Either download the app for one of the supported streaming devices or watch it in your browser here...

                        http://app.bombatv.com

                        Step 5: Login

                        Step 6: Search Summer Impact and watch the stream

                        (DOSNT WORK ON MOBILE, SWITCH TO DESKTOP MODE OR USE AN ANDROID BOX , PC )
                        did anyone try this...givin away phone number seems fishy

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Wurstsalat187 View Post

                          did anyone try this...givin away phone number seems fishy
                          its valid im watching it right now shit looks perfect

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            DNA & K Shine really got a nigga dressed as a tree on stage for there 3rd!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by theguy99 View Post
                              DNA & K Shine really got a nigga dressed as a tree on stage for there 3rd!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                snip em up

                                snip that needle rex

                                Comment

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X