Battle rap links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle rap links

jjdd vs geetchi? or some good ass url battles yall would recommend ?

I thought you were posting battle rap links....

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoKeezy900 View Post
      jjdd vs geetchi? or some good ass url battles yall would recommend ?
      Yeah JJ vs GG will work bro. You got this shit???

Comment

i was asking

Comment

I would have been posted all these battles, but dudes be snitchin' and going over to tell someone else that they being posted here and then them begging ass fags from Reddit are the worst ones. You can thank all of them for that, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
            I would have been posted all these battles, but dudes be snitchin' and going over to tell someone else that they being posted here and then them begging ass fags from Reddit are the worst ones. You can thank all of them for that, newbie.
            Damn bro, thanks to you i spend so many nights watching battles that will not drop on YT before 1 or 2 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
              that sucks...salute to you anyway for all those early posts. You was holdin shit down on here. Is the APP even worth gettin? Seems like it was just a bunch of PGs and Banned battles.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X