OTBVA & Keyboard Warriors Presents Summer Impact (full card and hype thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justice View Post

You seem a little upset.
    RIP Justin
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

You seem a little upset.
      Better get back before we lyrically start jumping you
      Im not even a judge order but Ima serve Justice too
      Talking to my mans like that, bet I got a gun for you
      So watch your tone... you wouldnt know what to do?
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

You seem a little upset.
        You big mad as fuck, saying he little upset
        You aint straight, you seem a little suspect
        He hate his jobs so they belittle his checks
        The cat full of shit, they could litter his bed

Comment

Honestly Just, I am a bit upset. Not at the fact that you're being a bitch, but that you said some shit would be done and it isn't. Your credibility means nothing anymore, because you can't be relied on to do a simple task like put together a few bars for a website that you supposedly support. You took the bitch route, knowing you and Viralbitch had STD's and couldn't handle the pressure of going against two of the most lyrical peeps on the site. Instead you had to cower inside Milwaukee and make yourself look like the bitch you are. I understand it's a full time job being a bitch, I get it, but you don't think you coulda manned up for 20 minutes and put some shit on paper that you can type out? Especially if this rap shit is in your blood like you claim it be. Come on, you really gonna let a white man get the better of you?

You ain't getting any mules and reparations without a lil' preparation. -.- Your hesitation has reached an escalation far above your elevation - so I've turned this supposed stud into glue with the heat from Revelations. You can't tell me shit, you're celibate and irrelevant, loving nuts stuffed in the trunk covered in mother's spunk, you chunky elephant. You'll supposedly let it dump off, but every tuft of grass you grasp it seems the clumps soft - so it's not surprising that you're in hiding when your ethnicity is dividing Trump's wall. You play both sides of the fence, bitch, clean that jizz off your lids, it's required before you've expired that you've at least come to your senses. You'll eventually be forgiven, and skim milk will be delivered to your kittens - so stop acting dead, pussy and bring Justice back to the livin'.

You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Holly fuck

justice fight back!!!
            Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
              Holly fuck

justice fight back!!!

Comment

eat a dick clark
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post

You ain't getting any mules and reparations without a lil' preparation. -.- Your hesitation has reached an escalation far above your elevation - so I've turned this supposed stud into glue with the heat from Revelations. You can't tell me shit, you're celibate and irrelevant, loving nuts stuffed in the trunk covered in mother's spunk, you chunky elephant. You'll supposedly let it dump off, but every tuft of grass you grasp it seems the clumps soft - so it's not surprising that you're in hiding when your ethnicity is dividing Trump's wall. You play both sides of the fence, bitch, clean that jizz off your lids, it's required before you've expired that you've at least come to your senses. You'll eventually be forgiven, and skim milk will be delivered to your kittens - so stop acting dead, pussy and bring Justice back to the livin'.
                  Okay let me jump him, back to our business
                  Justice you really a big bitch and I turn my back to you bitches
                  One rap about us, a gun clap at you snitches
                  Your wig split so bad, it knocks you down flat out your senses
                  And also fuck RAWBlow and Window Lurker
                  I got the pistol on me right now... and Im at yall windows lurkin'
                  Listen... he aint a threat, he a simple person
                  So many bullet holes, that even wind makes you whistle, Lurker

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                    Honestly Just, I am a bit upset. Not at the fact that you're being a bitch, but that you said some shit would be done and it isn't. Your credibility means nothing anymore, because you can't be relied on to do a simple task like put together a few bars for a website that you supposedly support. You took the bitch route, knowing you and Viralbitch had STD's and couldn't handle the pressure of going against two of the most lyrical peeps on the site. Instead you had to cower inside Milwaukee and make yourself look like the bitch you are. I understand it's a full time job being a bitch, I get it, but you don't think you coulda manned up for 20 minutes and put some shit on paper that you can type out? Especially if this rap shit is in your blood like you claim it be. Come on, you really gonna let a white man get the better of you?

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Miles, why don't you tell me how you really feel.
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
                        Miles, why don't you tell me how you really feel.
                        Gun show you how the guy really feels
                        *GUN SHOTS* after we got the 9 milli filled
                        Better keep your damn eyes really peel
                        Call the gun "Oranges" the way those guys got really peeled
                        And died as fruits, backhand Justice
                        You were introduced as a rap fan Justice
                        You talk shit... that gat blam Justice
                        Yall be hanging with some jokers without a Batman Justice

Comment

• I should...

I should let my man Miles rock him in the face
                          See you out in public, he dock him for the pay
                          Jaw rocked so hard, see a doctor for the pain
                          Double back if we hadn't shot him in the place

In fact, I got the Glock with a red beam from it
                          Pointed and Im letting your head bleed from it
                          Call a crew to clean up the next scene from it
                          And once they get you, no heads seen nothin'

Comment

• Right now... we ride in the whip, my mans stolen
                            Miles bumpin' Jipp, while the clip is damn loaded
                            So you gon hate these Hollows, so damn Loaded
                            Raise finger up at my man, get your hand broken

Justice we know you're a bitch
                            Bitch, chill before you have swollen up lips
                            To hustling to loading up clips
                            Shots like buffering vids, I'll reload it again

Comment

• I really feel like you's a bitch. I already stated that, bitch. Stop acting like you need bifocals to see the truth, bitch. You keep duckin your comeuppance, but your reluctance lacks the substance. Get to work on your conjunctions before your fingertips fail to function, munchkin. I'd break you lyrically, and in the physical I'd actually knock a tooth out. Stop udderin random responses, before I'm stuck slaughterin' ya moo-cow. You's a simple fruit, clown, so I got a long nose for this fraud. Break through ya writers block to end this joker's facade. You shoulda just dropped out, said you couldn't make it. Admitted your too busy living life in ya uncle's basement. Tryin to find the right arrangements, to set up for your funeral - because you must be high on X, when I just see a Roman numeral.

Comment

• I'm just servin up the truth. This is what I call Justice.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X