OTBVA & Keyboard Warriors Presents Summer Impact (full card and hype thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl View Post
    kurbs ain’t reply yet either
    If he ain't replied, then he hasn't seen it.
    But Kurbz would have no issues with doing a battle.

He hasn't signed in on here in like a month or two.
    If I was you I would say go looking for him in the chat discord. Perhaps he hangs in there.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

So who r we w8ing for? I have no clue what casserole is doing either, hopefully he’ll be ready for the showdown.

Bnas and Phoenix, if you’re reading this, you got one more day left. Better cum hard or else ur gonna be lamb for the slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Raceplay View Post
        So who r we w8ing for? I have no clue what casserole is doing either, hopefully he’ll be ready for the showdown.

Bnas and Phoenix, if you’re reading this, you got one more day left. Better cum hard or else ur gonna be lamb for the slaughter
        Bnas is a fake account according to RAW so I'm doing this by myself, luckily I prepared for such an occasion.

I'm Arab dude, we eat lambs for lunch. You'd probably reach for the fork and spoon and have everybody lookin' at you like, you're not qualified to be in the same table.

Go sit in the booster.

Comment

Earl, just sent you two messages

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            Can Phoenix & the faggot survive Raceplays relentless lyrical onslaught ?

We'll see tomorrow bro

Comment

Originally posted by Raceplay View Post

Good luck for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix5142832 View Post

Good luck for tomorrow

Good luck to you too, may the best barsmith win

Comment

Comment

Earl I got a verse from Slime Ooze and am finishing mine, will send it tonight. Justice might have a2 vs 1 on his hands unless Yaseen Madik or anyone can step in.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Oh, hey. Yeah I can probably come up with some bars for this. I’ll send to Earl later today.

Comment

Virbius RAW Slime Ooze Earl

Been working O.T. most days the last couple weeks.
                        Do The God a solid and give me till like Friday/Saturday. Just so I have a bit of leeway to get it done.

-Assuming all you guys are cool with the extension ?
                        Plus Virbius could take his time writting if he so wants to.

Iah I only wrote like 8-10 throwaway bars prior to this smh :taxidriver:

Comment

Hadnt wrote for this event. Too busy still writing for Raw. About to record his verse this week. Earl setup the Clarke vs Raw venue when Im done with this verse. Im really talking to this boy in this verse.
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Virbius RAW Slime Ooze Earl

Been working O.T. most days the last couple weeks.
                            Do The God a solid and give me till like Friday/Saturday. Just so I have a bit of leeway to get it done.

-Assuming all you guys are cool with the extension ?
                            Plus Virbius could take his time writting if he so wants to.

Iah I only wrote like 8-10 throwaway bars prior to this smh :taxidriver:
                            I dun care lol, everything I wrote was a throwaway because I'm too busy working on my EP, album, and live performances here in Vegas.
                            You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post

I dun care lol, everything I wrote was a throwaway because I'm too busy working on my EP, album, and live performances here in Vegas.

Comment

Bruh ppl out here really don’t respect the culture. Just post throwaways Clarke, who gives a shit, it’s not like you’re gonna get signed to a record label

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X