Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOTD--Town Bidness--A-Ward vs Madflex

Full Battle
    Last edited by JKO928; June 2, 2019, 12:27 AM. Reason: Reupped with a new link

Much appreciated

Comment

salute!

Comment

Medflex with a ez 3-0
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Damn missed this.. re-up would be appreciated.

Comment

Reupped with a new link

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
              Reupped with a new link
              G.O.A.T shit homey

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX 133 View Post

G.O.A.T shit homey

JKO's dedication putting on for the board these past few weeks is without a doubt commendable and appreciated.
                But lets not get carried away and overembellish by name droppin' GOAT after a couple weeks.

No shade but niggas who been around for awhile knows the history.
                JKO is lookin' over the sholders of several by default, and ain't touching them anytime soon.
                No shit talk, just being real. If anything thats a testament to the work of the ones that came before dude.

And DEAD @ how quickly niggas forgot about my guy (and someone as recently as-) ATR.

ATR215
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

^^Yea I feel you on that. I don't consider myself on that level, I just want to contribute to the board as much as I can. I am in no way knocking those before me as I got nothing but respect for those who put in that work before me. I will continue to contribute here for as long as I can, and within time, I might just earn that name.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

JKO's dedication putting on for the board these past few weeks is without a doubt commendable and appreciated.
                    But lets not get carried away and overembellish by name droppin' GOAT after a couple weeks.

No shade but niggas who been around for awhile knows the history.
                    JKO is lookin' over the sholders of several by default, and ain't touching them anytime soon.
                    No shit talk, just being real. If anything thats a testament to the work of the ones that came before dude.

And DEAD @ how quickly niggas forgot about my guy (and someone as recently as-) ATR.

ATR215
                    Fair enough I just got back in here and wasn't heavily active with my previous account either. So point taken. #YouCantCopyRespect

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X