Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOTD--Town Bidness--Geechi Gotti vs Head ICE

Here you go...Full battle
    Last edited by JKO928; May 30, 2019, 08:47 PM. Reason: Reupped with a new link

Salute!
    sigpic

Comment

U on fire op
      "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Thank you as always, much appreciated

Comment

good lookin bro! any chance you got more in the pipeline?

Comment

Yea as soon as I get them I will upload them with no problem

Comment

Head Ice 3-0

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Head Ice 3-0

I didn't watch it yet, but really? So Gotti's momentum has been put to a stop?

Comment

Any body still got links for this
                  Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Someone reported ALL the Town Bidness links...SMFH.....I'll re up later on when I get back

Comment

Dam good looking bra appreciate dat, they need to make site private like they use to do too many many fuuk niggaz on here snitching
                      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Reupped with a new link. And yea I agree with you too. I had been thinking of what can we do so dudes don't be snitching shit out. Even if it's private and someone gets a link from here, they can always go and share it somewhere else and someone from there can snitch out.

Comment

Dam u been killin it bro, hope they mod you up soon ima keep reppin fo u homie. Yea true unless you have to have certain amount of post to access these battles. I think it be the new niggaz who's snitching tbh but you right could be anybody, hope its not a nigga like clarke behind this shyt. Needs to be a private section for only a chosen few where ppl can donate and the donations can go to you n others who is contributing to the culture. Just a few idea's im sure we can come up with something, would like to here justice opinion on this as well.

Comment

^^I appreciate that. To me it's whatever, I'm down for anything and I was thinking about just sending out links through the messages to the ones who been showing love on here and see how that goes. I don't mind sharing with everybody but the thing is, out of that group, there is always a backstabber who will do us dirty. Let's see what happens with the NOME 9 links

Comment

Is this battle worth the reup

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X