KOTD--Town Bidness--Dizaster vs Danny Myers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOTD--Town Bidness--Dizaster vs Danny Myers

I got 3 battles so far and as I get the rest of them I will upload them so enjoy these for now.....

EDIT: Mods, I don't know what's going on with the links being greyed out. I use the edit option and it's giving me problems when I am trying to fix it. So now I have to post each one in separate posts.

Dizaster vs Danny Myers

Last edited by JKO928; May 30, 2019, 08:51 PM. Reason: Reupped with a new link

It all comes down to the 1st round. Diz was alien in the 3rd and Danny left the earth in the 2nd

Comment

diz was trash

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
        I got 3 battles so far and as I get the rest of them I will upload them so enjoy these for now.....

EDIT: Mods, I don't know what's going on with the links being greyed out. I use the edit option and it's giving me problems when I am trying to fix it. So now I have to post each one in separate posts.

Dizaster vs Danny Myers

Good lookin bro, you the goat!

Comment

Yeah, I think this is a classic, definitely better than anything KOTD dropped recently. Arguably Danny’s best performance ever, Diz made it debatable with longer rounds. On first watch, though, I have Danny edging it 2-1, and Diz having the best round of the battle.

Comment

Id like to see Danny vs Iron on Mass. Hollow not ready yet for the bargod.

Comment

Word thanks bro u the best

Comment

My Nucca

Comment

Upon further review, I have this battle as a tie. Danny had for sure better punchlines, and most of them were very original. Dizaster had less punchlines, but consistently more material and angles, which was aided by the fact he rapped longer than Danny. Danny consistently outbarred Diz, but Diz kinda sonned him as the battle went on. It doesn’t feel like anyone took a loss; this was definitely Danny’s brightest moment on the big stage, while Dizaster had a great comeback performance and showed he’s still a force to be reckoned with, when motivated.

Comment

Well put Raceplay I agree with this review
                    sigpic

Comment

Dizaster is whack as fuck.

Danny was nice, but can do better. 3-0 for him

Funny how all these niggas now rap like me. MK Ultra, Saturn, Phoenician Bars. lmao

Craig godlikeproductions.com

This battle didn't revive battle rap. Seeya in a half a year.

Comment

This was actually better than I thought it would be
                        "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Thank you as always for this

Comment

Just signed in to salute you JK. Big salute fam. These spammers still killing this site ....its sad.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post

Dizaster vs Danny Myers

THANK YOU SIR!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X