• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn its only 15 min

Comment

Originally posted by banshee View Post
      appreciate it, porcelain.

it's all good, not looking for any acknowledgement, just wanted to give back. hope everybody enjoys, i just finished upping hollow vs math also.

Can you reup these on openload.

Preciate it
      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by banshee View Post
        tried openload, but keep getting errors through their upload interface. sorry about this guys. I've uploaded the vids directly to a server instead that you can grab them from, but you'll have to download the mp4 video files. here's Bigg K vs Calicoe: https://vega.morallyrelative.com/BiggKVsCalRBE.mp4

Keep saying connection is not private when i click the link.
        Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stop using that site...

On the Help Page of that site it says....

When uploading videos, keep in mind the maximum length and size of your videos.

Maximum length: 30 minutes for registered users and 15 minutes for anonymous users
          Maximum size: 1GB

Find another site to upload with.

Comment

How about google drive or mega.nz. If you can fine a way to send me the videos, I could reupload them too

Comment

god damn fucking loser OP, get your shit together

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
                How about google drive or mega.nz. If you can fine a way to send me the videos, I could reupload them too
                Yea what he said, you can try that out. I uploaded a test file on Openload and it's working fine for me.

https://openload.co/

It's working for me on Google Chrome, you might want to give it a shot now.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post

Yea what he said, you can try that out. I uploaded a test file on Openload and it's working fine for me.

https://openload.co/

It's working for me on Google Chrome, you might want to give it a shot now.
                  How bout you buy OP a gift card before you start making suggestions to a nigga that been all ready went out his way for yo whiny ungrateful bitch ass.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

How bout you buy OP a gift card before you start making suggestions to a nigga that been all ready went out his way for yo whiny ungrateful bitch ass.
                    Yo hold up, you meant to quote the nigga before my comment. Go back up and read it. Cause if you read my comment, I was actually trying to help him out uploading it. Go read my comment again and read the dude before me. You made a mistake thinking I was being ungrateful, when all I do here is be grateful to the OP's who upload the battles from the PPV's.

Comment

Definitely not talking to me, offering help is far from whining. I think dude just emotional lol brought out his extra mad red font and everything. Clicked bold with the underline. He mad mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
                        Definitely not talking to me, offering help is far from whining. I think dude just emotional lol brought out his extra mad red font and everything. Clicked bold with the underline. He mad mad.
                        Nah fam not you, the dude by the name of NAMO who commented before me. And you right, offering help is far from whining so I don't know why he trying to get at me for.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X