Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RBE PG3 Link for Bigg K vs Calicoe

http://sendvid.com/nqklgz2c

will upload hollow vs math next. have never uploaded battles like this, but for a $50 vod that only had 2 battles I really wanted to see, I felt like I had to look out for folks over here lol. still being converted because sendvid takes a little while. I uploaded a 1080p rip of this battle but I'm going to have a upload a 540p of Hollow vs Math because otherwise I'll exceed sendvid's 1gb file size limit.

Even though no one's gonna really thank you, you've done a good thing here for the culture. Salute, real shit.

Comment

appreciate it, porcelain.

it's all good, not looking for any acknowledgement, just wanted to give back. hope everybody enjoys, i just finished upping hollow vs math also.

Comment

Thank you brother, good energy headed your way

Comment

shit, it seems sendvid only allows you to upload the first 15 minutes and cuts off afterwards without telling you. sorry about that guys. anybody know of a good video hosting to upload to instead?

Comment

Originally posted by banshee View Post

will upload hollow vs math next. have never uploaded battles like this, but for a $50 vod that only had 2 battles I really wanted to see, I felt like I had to look out for folks over here lol. still being converted because sendvid takes a little while. I uploaded a 1080p rip of this battle but I'm going to have a upload a 540p of Hollow vs Math because otherwise I'll exceed sendvid's 1gb file size limit.
            Big salute to you famo !!!
            "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

shit, it seems sendvid only allows you to upload the first 15 minutes and cuts off afterwards without telling you. sorry about that guys. anybody know of a good video hosting to upload to instead?
              openload bro

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
                worst name on otbva : [MENTION=22151]Flashlight[/MENTION] aka fleshlight

Comment

tried openload, but keep getting errors through their upload interface. sorry about this guys. I've uploaded the vids directly to a server instead that you can grab them from, but you'll have to download the mp4 video files.

edit: sorry guys, links aare down again, didn't last

Comment

Appreciate your efforts my man . Is anybody else getting errors when visiting the new links?

Edit: I think we're good. Thanks again ,brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattrleaf View Post
                      Appreciate your efforts my man . Is anybody else getting errors when visiting the new links?
                      yeah

Comment

Originally posted by WW View Post

yeah
                        Mine seem to be loading now. Give it another try and see if it works .

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Yeah I think the server is garbage, because mine isn't working anymore . The page itself won't even load. I'll keep trying though.

Comment

we need these in open load fam

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X