On Beat Battle- Fire Da Misfit v Chess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Beat Battle- Fire Da Misfit v Chess

Fire isn't alqays 100% on the beat and his lyricism isn't outstanding but he has a few dope lines

he also has an uncanny prediction for what Chess does - click the link to find out what!

Let's goooo
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

This site dieing man these empty threads starting to get depressing. As soon as yall changed the site around to how it is now everyone has disappeared. Hasn't anyone else noticed that?
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

i mean its niggawitagun, justice, you, myself, clork, al manak, trueorfalse, occasionally axum, heist once in a blue moon - and i cant even think of who else - i have no doubt we all notice but whats there to do

Comment

edit damn i shit the bed forgetting SeanDinero and Krucial13

Comment

thank fooze BUT CHESS GOT FUCKEDUP BAD THO Lets be real....getting non seasoned battle rappeopleto run a battle rap site.....WACK

OTBVA was poppin whgen itreallyrepresented something.. battle rap fans are fickle..that how two sites spawned offa rm forums...this been the nbewest..but peopleare atthe other one cause it was consitent..whenthey made a switch up..peoplecomplained..and they brought it back to the og version... These fools think that some lame articles are gonna agorythmatically bring battle rap fans to this forum...WRONG..............

WHOEVER OWNSTHIS SHIT NEEDS TO CONSULT WITHTHE REALHEADS HERE... MAKE A THREAD SAYING WHAT THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO DO TO SAVE THIS SITE cause its on its last leg

Comment

ya Chess got stomped he choked about 25 times it was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                edit damn i shit the bed forgetting SeanDinero and Krucial13
                You good g and most of the OG's come to the site periodically.

they just dont sign in unless you got links on deck with they hoe ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                  ya Chess got stomped he choked about 25 times it was hilarious
                  Chess needs a lesson in getting booed. Niggas been holding his hand through all these chokes.

Comment

9 years too late. I told these niggas back then to battle over a beat, but they refused. Now since battle rap isn't in the limelight anymore they wanna hop on a beat and try to bring it back. Ah-ah, it don't work like that. Besides these niggas trash on a beat.

RIP OTBVA & Battle Rap

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X