Clear All

• KING LOS VS HEAD ICE

KING LOS
    50.00%
    HEAD ICE
    0%
    DEBATABLE
    50.00%

I fuckin' forgot about this battle... this nigga ARP is a moron, took him over a month to drop this shit smh
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Boring battle, King Los was a snoozefest and Head ICE said some things that didn't make any sense.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        I fuckin' forgot about this battle... this nigga ARP is a moron, took him over a month to drop this shit smh
        I mean, that's a faster turnaround then most leagues currently lol. URL just dropped a 4-month old battle or some shit

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post

I mean, that's a faster turnaround then most leagues currently lol. URL just dropped a 4-month old battle or some shit

You right... but before this ARP dropped Verb vs Pat.
          And I wanted this before that 2 weeks ago.
          I'm well aware thats something you personally like, but it's something I don't so...

^
          (Unintentional multi )

And Fuck URL till they get my nigga Quantum Physics a lucrative 27 battle contract
          And they free 10 battles minimum of my homie Courageous Coytez (aka The Vault God).

Comment

would have been better with daylyt

Comment

los 3-0

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                would have been better with daylyt
                Day would've got washed worse bruh.

Haven't watched the whole battle yet but if Ice loses this may be his 1st L

Comment

Will say this tho, Los looks extra comfortable up there.

People saying they want Los vs Quantum Physics to happen next. Hope that one does comes to fruition.

Comment

Los 6-0.
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

YO

I gotta say this is a great fuckin' battle. No exaggeration. Midway through Ice's 3rd rn.

This is the best battle from the card - and to closest to be considered a "classic".

"I put you on the next rapper that died video...
                      A "Wolf" been protecting -BadBoy-
                      I just wish we didn't step aside when they tried Biggie tho
                      So don't talk to me about no budget...
                      Cause that -bag- ain't gonna be the same as "Gene's Deal"
                      When he finds Diddy dough"

That shit is dope.

Half of people watching won't get the 1st half, and prob 90%+ of the niggas watching the battle won't get the 2nd part. Ice got those type of lines for days.

Anybody saying Los 3-0 is biased asf. Shit anybody saying Ice 3-0 is biased, but 3/4ths (if not more) of people gonna be giving it to Los.
                      So i'll give more props towards Ice. Keep in mind he was a replacement. Los already had material written for Day.

The battle is debatable and in a good way. Only thing you can hold against Head Ice here is the end of his 1st.
                      Those who say edge are the fairest fans judging whats here imo

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                        YO

I gotta say this is a great fuckin' battle. No exaggeration. Midway through Ice's 3rd rn.

This is the best battle from the card - and to closest to be considered a "classic".

"I put you on the next rapper that died video...
                        A "Wolf" been protecting -BadBoy-
                        I just wish we didn't step aside when they tried Biggie tho
                        So don't talk to me about no budget...
                        Cause that -bag- ain't gonna be the same as "Gene's Deal"
                        When he finds Diddy dough"

That shit is dope.

Half of people watching won't get the 1st half, and prob 90%+ of the niggas watching the battle won't get the 2nd part. Ice got those type of lines for days.

Anybody saying Los 3-0 is biased asf. Shit anybody saying Ice 3-0 is biased, but 3/4ths (if not more) of people gonna be giving it to Los.
                        So i'll give more props towards Ice. Keep in mind he was a replacement. Los already had material written for Day.

The battle is debatable and in a good way. Only thing you can hold against Head Ice here is the end of his 1st.
                        Those who say edge are the fairest fans judging whats here imo
                        When a celeb or famous person battles they get a huge benefit of the doubt, like if cannibus would have just not choked, people would have said he bodied dizAster. The same held true for oxxymiron. The dude spoke Russian natively yet battles n English better than most people. That anticipated failure that was countered with an over the top performance really makes you feel like the battle is better than it is. With that oxxxy battle, that was a legit 3-0 by pyre skill. But the point I'm trying to make here is that when someone you expect to suck is actually good or even if they're just decent, it makes it seem like they're way better because your expectations were so low. I felt this way about Los strongly, however seeing how comfrontable and in his zone he was there, the dude is just cut out for battle rap unlike most people. I expected ice to 3-0, yet Los fought better than most. For that reason, Los 3-0, plus the battle was pretty good. Better than Mook vs verb.

Comment

Also daylyt sandbags

Comment

I.C.E. is crucially underrated

Comment

fuck man this battle was epic....

I think battle rap is doing a lot better this year than last

anyone else see that?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X