DIZASTER REVEALS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON SUMMER MADNESS 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIZASTER REVEALS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON SUMMER MADNESS 8

Who do you think he was gonna battle on SM ?

Or what battler would you set up for him to battle on SM?

Only people worthy of Dizaster are his ego, and his tattoo artist. Or should I say they should waste money on.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Shouting a bunch of shit in irrelevant context to one another, or just because you used a bunch of multis to string it together, doesn't make it good.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Justice have you heard any rumors on the lineup other than John John v Hollow?

I'd say Diz v Shox would be crazy and more importantly bring out the best in Diz nh

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
          Justice have you heard any rumors on the lineup other than John John v Hollow?

I'd say Diz v Shox would be crazy and more importantly bring out the best in Diz nh
          This the battles I heard floating around:

Diz vs Cal
          Surf vs someone (and then the shooting happened, I don't Surf will battle till mid to late next year now)

I would like to see Glu vs Bigg K go down on SM, but I don't see that happening any time soon. K is shook and str8 duckin. That could also make a potiental dope Smack Volume battle too.

I like Shox, but I don't think that battle should happen on URL. Thats a KOTD/Don't Flop type of battle.
          I think Diz should get one more shot on a big URL east coast stage.

Diz vs Surf -The battle is either gonna be dope or lackluster (depending solely on which Diz shows up that day).

Diz vs Twork

Diz vs Ill Will

On another note:

If I was ARP I would've set up Locksmith vs Diz rematch on Lift His Soul. Thats one I would personally like to see happen.

Comment

Feral Linguist Slime Ooze Al Manak RAW Miami Earl King Kurbz Moose Virbius Robin Williams Krucial Thirteen Griff DieSlow Geraldino Kikbak Bobby Bangz

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X