URL presents: THE STRIKE 2.5 new card (URL IS PETTY AF LMAOOOO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by braidy View Post
    Geechi Gotti vs T Top - 2- 1 t top.....i think hes a bit more well rounded and will have heavier material [bahz] ....if geechie come correct and doesnt choke ...this could be a classic
    Danny Myers vs DNA 3- 0 DNA.....this dude DANNY MEYERS tries so hard with this battle rap shit....thing is...DNA is like the second to last bad guy in the game....aka...you can throw everything at him...and he will take all your energy and beat you with a 3 hit rebuttle combo
    B Dot vs JC 2-1 Bdot this is a funny battle...both are hit and miss .... can either be...hella entertaining match between two crazy pens...or snoozefest cause both are hit and miss......but chances are..itll be lil bitta both....edging it to Bdot cause of homefield advantage only
    K Shine vs Ave 2-1 K Shine ..... style clash of the ages....thing is..Kshine can write bars...Ave cant perform or write like Kshine...edging it to Kshine on experience..hes smart enough to bring a bagga roonshakers simply cause hes going against a puncher
    Chef Trez vs Loso refer to Danny Meyers vs DNA ...but Loso is Danny and Trez is DNA
    Glueazy vs Ryda Glueazy 3 zip......The West fucks with Glu....this is a bad match for glue but he will win clearly in the building and on cam
    very good breakdown

Comment

I agree with pretty much everything dude said except for DNA 3-0ing Danny and edging Bthot (in anything).
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

trust in the RNT Bnas

Comment

Where are the NOME battles
          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Almost three months ago smh

Comment

RNT stands for real nigga time

Comment

Lollll

Comment

Ohhhhh you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X