Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOADED LUX NAMES ALL POTENTIAL OPPONENTS FOR HIS NEXT BATTLE

"I THINK VERB EARNED HIS SHOT" - Lux

VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK LUX SHOULD BATTLE NEXT.

List at least 3 Lux matches in the thread you want to see.

Mines:

Lux vs Verb (obviously)
    Lux vs Iron Solomon
    Lux vs Quantum Physics (I know prob won't ever but fuck it)

Lux vs Goodz is a waste of a Lux battle, I str8 up rather see him go agaisnt Magic, Surf or Red. Hell rather see a Born rematch before a Goodz battle,

Verb
    41.18%
    JC
    5.88%
    GOODZ
    0%
    DAY
    5.88%
    B DOT
    5.88%
    IRON SOLOMON
    29.41%
    Quantum Physics
    5.88%
    OTHER (state it in the thread)
    5.88%
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Won't ever happen but

Illmac vs Lux would be dope asf. IDGAF what anybody says, shit be more dope than Lux vs JC IMO. (whom Illmac beat)
    Illmac been earned a shot at a big name. But a certain demograpic of battle rap fans don't fuck with him like that so they refuse to acknowledge such a thing.

Comment

I voted Verb but lowkey like the QP suggestion. What league would you like to see Lux and QP battle on?

Comment

Hmm

Brizz vs Lux(if brizz can perform like he did vs arsonal should be dope)
        Lux vs B Dot(very lyrical battle imo)
        Aye verb vs Lux

A few other grudges matches i would like to see him in is oun p or maybe math hoffa and rex. If all of them were not so washed up right now.
        Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna go outside the box for this one

Lux vs Dumbfoundead

I just want to know what Lux gonna bring to the table lol

Comment

I'm cool with Lux vs Verb or Lux vs Solomon

I also kinda wanna see Diz vs Lux, even though Diz would probably get murdered. I feel like Lux would have some good material for him, and battle rap needs big blockbuster matches like that right now imo

Comment

Gonna agree with Lux v Illmaculate I'd go with that even over vs QPSONS

and obviously Lux v Verb

out of the rest of my favorite rappers -

Bender has passed on, Dirt doesn't battle anymore

B-Magic v Lux would be too weird of a style clash

but I'd be happier with something like this than vs lame ass Iron Solomon, JC, Goodz or (modern) Daylyt. don't even get me started on BDot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
                Hmm

Brizz vs Lux(if brizz can perform like he did vs arsonal should be dope)
                Lux vs B Dot(very lyrical battle imo)
                Aye verb vs Lux

A few other grudges matches i would like to see him in is oun p or maybe math hoffa and rex. If all of them were not so washed up right now.
                I second this list. There’s a part of me that wants to see him vs JC too just off pen game, but JC still don’t have enough bark or performance to clash with Lux. Lux could literally win off stage presence.

Lux vs Iron would be dope too.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                  Gonna agree with Lux v Illmaculate I'd go with that even over vs QPSONS

and obviously Lux v Verb

out of the rest of my favorite rappers -

Bender has passed on, Dirt doesn't battle anymore

B-Magic v Lux would be too weird of a style clash

but I'd be happier with something like this than vs lame ass Iron Solomon, JC, Goodz or (modern) Daylyt. don't even get me started on BDot.....

You don't like Solomon ?
                  Hmm interesting.

I'll admit, i'm more of a fan of older Solomon (Fight Klub/Jumpoff on the street era) then current. But i give him props for bouncing back post Mook, and revitalizing his style/career. The Mook battle is the biggest thing against him. Although I am one of the few who actually got him winning it. Him at his most cringe is prob vs Eness. My disdain for that battle grows by the year.

He just str8 washed K, only heard the audio. Even though K been kaka for a long ass min, it still was a impressive showing by Iron. Def one of his better showings I think.

Damn I gotta be honest tho, I still haven't watched Rum vs Solomon. Need to get on that.

Sidenote: Lux vs Bender would've been raw asf, the culture missed out on a big opportunity. Bender would've walked away no matter the outcome with Lux respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

You don't like Solomon ?
                    Hmm interesting.

I'll admit, i'm more of a fan of older Solomon (Fight Klub/Jumpoff on the street era) then current. But i give him props for bouncing back post Mook, and revitalizing his style/career. The Mook battle is the biggest thing against him. Although I am one of the few who actually got him winning it. Him at his most cringe is prob vs Eness. My disdain for that battle grows by the year.

He just str8 washed K, only heard the audio. Even though K been kaka for a long ass min, it still was a impressive showing by Iron. Def one of his better showings I think.

Damn I gotta be honest tho, I still haven't watched Rum vs Solomon. Need to get on that.

Sidenote: Lux vs Bender would've been raw asf, the culture missed out on a big opportunity. Bender would've walked away no matter the outcome with Lux respect.
                    truth is I do like Solomon more than I dislike him. he absolutely murdered Dizaster, and vs Shirt N Tie is a one-sided classic. wasn't bad vs Magic or Rum Nitty either

but he's lacking...something.....just seeing Lux vs *Solomon* would depress me.....the same way I couldn't fuck with Clips or Arsonal v Lux....just didn't seem right

I think he's an average cat who comes through on occasion

I'd absolutely agree on giving him props re-building his career post-SM2 but giving him Lux ehhhhhhh something just doesn't match up

IAH I'll be hyped to hear him v Bigg Kenneth

Comment

Lux vs Verb in STL. Lets see him be great in verb hometown. Can he handle that pressure?

Lux vs Iron outside of NY. I never kept up with why this battle didn't go down. I assume because Iron was doing music at the time.

Lux vs Goodz in NY. For the simple fact that Lux thinks Goodz is a walk in the park. Lux wanted this battle. No fan requested it before him bringing it up.

QP vs Lux in a small room. God Pens. Lets see what gets created.

Comment

Verb vs Iron should happen before Beloved battles again
                        You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                          Verb vs Iron should happen before Beloved battles again
                          good point never woulda crossed my mind but Excellent match idea

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

good point never woulda crossed my mind but Excellent match idea
                            Rather see that than anyday over a Math vs Solomon rematch... yes ARP alluded to that a few days ago as a potential match up, a rematch that crossed absolutely nobody mind with ever wanting to happen smh.

That shit over many other rematches is like:

Comment

Rematches in general are trash. Even the ones that made a lot of sense to me like Hollow vs Ars, Mook vs Lux, and Head ICE vs Cortez all ended up being shitty

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X