• QLEEN PAPER VS C3

QLEEN PAPER
    100.00%
    C3
    0%
    DEBATABLE
    0%

Krucial Thirteen
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

"Bitch feet prolly look like hands, them bitches can make blunts"

But since when was C3 a Goonie?

Comment

Pretty fun and concise battle, neither of them really had any dry spots. Short battles >>>

Sidenote, battle rap needs more talented female battlers on relevant leagues. I just saw 40 BARRS kill some dude on some no-name channel, why is she taking such pointless match-ups? It's a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
          Pretty fun and concise battle, neither of them really had any dry spots. Short battles >>>

Sidenote, battle rap needs more talented female battlers on relevant leagues. I just saw 40 BARRS kill some dude on some no-name channel, why is she taking such pointless match-ups? It's a waste
          There's really a good amount, they just get no push. At all. Especially after the fall of QOTR. Flamez out in Richmond would smoke just about anyone, reminds me of JC except really tied into the life.

She dates Jakkboy but she'd smoke him easy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrryaneaster View Post

There's really a good amount, they just get no push. At all. Especially after the fall of QOTR. Flamez out in Richmond would smoke just about anyone, reminds me of JC except really tied into the life.

She dates Jakkboy but she'd smoke him easy.
            To be honest I don't know too many of the lower tier female battlers, mainly because the ones I do know aren't very good (Coffee, Yasmin, etc) and it makes me unmotivated to continue looking for lesser known female battlers. But the higher tier ones like 40 BARRS, C3, E-Hart, I KNOW they could be getting booked for bigger cards, but they just aren't, and I don't get it. 40 BARRS gets more views than most male battlers, yet KOTD, URL, RBE won't book her? Is she asking for too much money, or are the league owners just dumb as fuck and ignoring the female fanbases? And wtf happened to all the other high tier female battlers like Hustle, Myverse, Jaz, Gattas, etc, why did they all up and leave? These league owners probably didn't value them at all, wouldn't be surprised if it's on some misogynistic shit honestly. Rant over lol

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
              bout to watch soon as i wake up bro. good lookin. WAITING FOR THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                And wtf happened to all the other high tier female battlers like Hustle, Myverse, Jaz, Gattas, etc, why did they all up and leave? These league owners probably didn't value them at all, wouldn't be surprised if it's on some misogynistic shit honestly. Rant over lol
                man I wondered the same thing. All the top tier chicks just vanished. They definitely could hold their own on any main stage, and beat some of these other guys ppl think are dope. Lol. Its probably on some hood Harvey Weinstein shit

Comment

Originally posted by King Money Bags View Post

man I wondered the same thing. All the top tier chicks just vanished. They definitely could hold their own on any main stage, and beat some of these other guys ppl think are dope. Lol. Its probably on some hood Harvey Weinstein shit
                  Could be. Official been calling out everybody from Roc to Surf with no response, even after throwing it down with Diz. You'd think she'd be getting some good plates, especially with the NWX tie.

Comment

this shit was hilarious

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X