Hollow vs jj
    Dizaster vs shotty horrah
    Tay roc vs T Top
    Ars vs Twork
    Shotgun Suge vs Rum Nitty
    Dna vs Danny Myers
    Brizz vs Mike p

how yall feeling this card ?????

This card is asss. ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Bad shaped hairy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
      Hollow vs jj
      Dizaster vs shotty horrah
      Tay roc vs T Top
      Ars vs Twork
      Dna vs Danny Myers
      Brizz vs Mike p

how yall feeling this card ?????
      If they come prepared I can see the following battles being good. Potential for some good bars.

Tay roc vs T Top
      Ars vs Twork
      Dna vs Danny Myers

Comment

THIS IS NOT THE SM8 CARD PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED REMEMBER I TOLD U CASSIDY IS ON SM8

Comment

DMV NEG

Diz vs Shotty Horror ?

Fam that happened already years ago (Diz freestyled the whole battle against Shotty's writtens) and if anything that rematch would've happened on KOTD or DF not URL.

Diz is way more likely to battle Surf or T top on URL than Shotty.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

DMV's leaks are always correct, yall should know this by now! Check his past leaks for SM7:

iron vs k shine going downnnnnnnm
            Nvm its iron vs t top

Comment

Shotty Horroh def isn't on this card

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                DMV's leaks are always correct, yall should know this by now! Check his past leaks for SM7:

I remember his posts. But this card is hot garbage juice(waste of a Rum battle, waste of a Danny battle). And that Diz battle is fuckin' retarded. Only battle I would find entertaining is Ars vs Twork. For all the wrong reasons.

IAH I rather see Diz vs Twork. Thats like Diz vs a black Joe Nye from the future.

And when exactly is SM8 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

I remember his posts. But this card is hot garbage juice(waste of a Rum battle, waste of a Danny battle). And that Diz battle is fuckin' retarded. Only battle I would find entertaining is Ars vs Twork. For all the wrong reasons.

IAH I rather see Diz vs Twork. Thats like Diz vs a black Joe Nye from the future.

And when exactly is SM8 ?
                  Lol I was being sarcastic, his leaks are often wrong, hence the incorrect predictions that i quoted. But yeah that fake card isn't very good

Diz vs Twork is a dope match-up, not sure if Twork deserves a top tier right now after SM7 though

SM8 will probs be in late September. I'm guessing Charlie Clips vs Calicoe will happen there (Clips should really just call it quits at this point tho)

Comment

Lol I was being sarcastic, his leaks are often wrong, hence the incorrect predictions that i quoted. But yeah that fake card isn't very good

Diz vs Twork is a dope match-up, not sure if Twork deserves a top tier right now after SM7 though

SM8 will probs be in late September. I'm guessing Charlie Clips vs Calicoe will happen there (Clips should really just call it quits at this point tho)

YOOO you're saying DMV NEG was wrong on the whole card ?

IAH I didn't even bother to check dude if he was right or wrong, but the guy kept saying it multiple times so I just took his word for it without even remembering wtf he posted... Matter of fact, the guy was bagging during the PPV thread that he should be compensated by one of us with being given a link to a stream for him finding out the card and posting it on OTBVA 1st over other sites.

-That card is hot garbage juice. I'm sure the majority of people here could come up with a far more better card on a whim.

Yeah Diz vs Twork sounds entertaining. I only seen parts of DNA vs Twork. But i'm not a fan of twork to begin with, I was just thinking which would've been a superior match instead of a rematch with Shotty. Apprently OP sabotaged his own thread by not being aware of what battles already happened... Come son, he should've searched it on youtube prior to his thread to cover his tracks better.

But good lookin' out bro on all fronts with your post.

Comment

this card is the most doctored generic bullshit ive ever read it's like somebody just slapped a bunch of big names together

i hope it's fake because it looks like a 16 yr old made these matchups

Comment

I could see the card looking something like this:

Hollow vs JJDD
                        Clips vs Calicoe
                        Dizaster vs T-Top
                        K-Shine vs Rum Nitty
                        Cortez vs Brizz Rawsteen
                        Chef Trez vs Shox the Rebel

A lot of those opponents could be swapped around but those are the types of battlers I feel like we'll see at that event

Comment

I could see the card looking something like this:

Hollow vs JJDD
                          Clips vs Calicoe
                          Dizaster vs T-Top
                          K-Shine vs Rum Nitty
                          Cortez vs Brizz Rawsteen
                          Chef Trez vs Shox the Rebel

A lot of those opponents could be swapped around but those are the types of battlers I feel like we'll see at that event
                          that's more like it. as well could be like:

dizaster v shox
                          cortez v chef trez
                          ttop v rum nitty
                          brizz v kshine

Comment

Originally posted by mrmcc1 View Post

If they come prepared I can see the following battles being good. Potential for some good bars.

Ars vs Twork
                            twork better not be on summer madness
                            Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                            Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post

twork better not be on summer madness
                              if he can remember his lines and not choke, twork is a beast.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X