Should Smack go back to BARS OVER NAMES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Smack go back to BARS OVER NAMES?

After hearing all the fuss bout under performances at SM7 what yall think about smack bringin back bars over names bring ppl like danny myers glueazy mike p n others that come with 3 full rounds ?

I love bars over names and would like to see this but that won't sell tickets.

Comment

Mike P got barz ?

That news to me
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

He has a few bars, don't hate bro lol.

I agree tho, because these people let the fucking NAME get to their head and forget their fucking bars. Shits disgusting. I almost bought that PPV too, first time ever. Since it was here, and they ran outta VIP tickets. Glad I didn't waste my money on either tho.
        You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
          He has a few bars, don't hate bro lol.

I agree tho, because these people let the fucking NAME get to their head and forget their fucking bars. Shits disgusting. I almost bought that PPV too, first time ever. Since it was here, and they ran outta VIP tickets. Glad I didn't waste my money on either tho.
          You know what, I actually enjoy him on Angry Fan. More so then I do in battles. Not dissing, but some of these battle rappers (and fans who call in) seems pretty uh... feebleminded & illiterate. Lets put it like that.

I can say he isn't one of them.

Comment

True, he seems really intelligent otherwise. Lots of these battle rappers are wanna be street cats that use their urban dictionary a lil too much, and be talkin bout bald heads in the wrong context, not even realizing the crowd is making fun of them the entire time.
            You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Mike P is hit or miss. Smack need to bring back Chilla and Dirty Prep. Also get Joe on more events.

Comment

Smack doesn't give a flying fuck about any of the fuckery. He's getting crazy paper from ppv sales and that's the only thing he cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  Smack doesn't give a flying fuck about any of the fuckery. He's getting crazy paper from ppv sales and that's the only thing he cares about.
                  I agree. Look at how many battles he has been posted on YouTube lately. damn near forcing you to purchase PPV to see these battles.

Comment

Just the nature of entertainment business. The more entertaining, the more business. Yeah it's subjective but when numbers matter, you play off those. It's always been that way, always will be, unless money ain't an interest.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                      Smack has become a cancer to the cultcha, someone should rip his beard off and throw it to the sunset.
                      sigpic

Comment

Smack is a puppet whos main objective is nothing beyond lookin' fly and fuckin' 2nd string ring card girls who can't suck a dick thats in higher power so they settle for him.

This nigga would have more of a career if he did a urban casting couch with these hoes.

The nigga doesn't even have a skill lol
                        I remember how much a couple years ago niggas openly sucked his dick and stated how much of a innovator and genius he is.

The nigga pointed a camera at niggas rappin' and panned left to right(at most- and theres battles where he didn't even do that). Wow this motherfucka is like the 2nd coming of Orson Welles, he's such a genius !

FOH

Him and Beasely scheming any way they can to pimp out battle rap for monetary gain under the guise of it being "For The Culture". There is no sincerity in their actions/moves. Beasely been trying to push that WWE narrative for a few years now. And thats not a good thing.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X