X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says item doesn't exist on Google drive

Comment

Originally posted by Dekree18 View Post

Google is the fastest way to share and upload files on the internet. The object of sharing is to download and re upload very fast and to as many people as possible. Then use throw away accounts to re upload. You should ask leechers to do such a thing to protect the original uploader. I'm actually dieing to get my hands on NOME 8 Google drive file. But I feel I might be too late
      Ahh you seen my posts in the other threads.

How could I get these blood suckin' homosexuals willingly do that without stubtle manipulation or mind control?

I may or may not have a relative who overseen MKUltra back in the day... if somehow I randomly did... would that help or hurt me with my endeavor?
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Hmmmm a MKUltra reference that's pretty nerdy your not black. https://youtu.be/iGf2loLAwVE and no I haven't seen your other thread just a experienced in how the internet works. With the internet cracking down on stuff like emulation sites and streaming media it's would be nice If we could learn to preserve our battlerap media so it's secured and accessible. If something happens to YouTube we are screwed.
        Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

Hmmmm a MKUltra reference that's pretty nerdy your not black. https://youtu.be/iGf2loLAwVE and no I haven't seen your other thread just a experienced in how the internet works. With the internet cracking down on stuff like emulation sites and streaming media it's would be nice If we could learn to preserve our battlerap media so it's secured and accessible. If something happens to YouTube we are screwed.
          Odd I see a shit load of apprently "Black" people in youtube comments talkin' about that nonsense on videos thats not even remotly related to the subject (DjVlad interviews for example). Have you not ventured into the underbelly of urbanized conspiracy theories?

Cause the niggas who take MKUltra seriously (as if it's known to still be utlized, cause they think so) are usually the same motherfuckas who talk about that Flat Earth bs and Masonic rituals about blood sacrifice for celebrity and stardom.

Apprently no black man has ever been "Nerdy" or a sqaure. Yeah ight my guy. I would surmise a decent amount had at one time or another considered themselves a "Backpacker" and backpackers to some in hiphop would associate it with a negative connotation.

Your gross assumptions and perpetuation of racial stereotypes actually shits on YOUR OWN RACE more than white people are rn. Would it be that much of a stretch to say Black people don't even read books either ?
          Tf is this, the 40's ?

I guess Dr Cornel West, Michael Eric Dyson and Neil DeGrasse Tyson are all just white men.

Damn and you're talking about emulation ?... that's pretty nerdy you're not black.

Take your L.

Also I know you seen my post in the other thread. Since you used the same term I referred to them as in that thread. Unless you're telling me your choice of that word was completly serendipitous. Word, I belive that.

Comment

I'll give NOME 8 to a admin or someone repped and y'all can do what y'all want with it. A lot of y'all niggas are ungrateful man its ridiculous. I had None 8 up here and someone in this forum reported it.

Comment

ATR215 if I know how to rep on this new format you would get 1 ASAP thanks for putting on for the culture

Comment

my nigga!

Comment

I can't believe some of the boys went up there and embarrassed themselves. Smh.

Comment

Sooo which battles are good from this card? just got it dl'd , hearing there's a lot of chokes/bad material.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                      Sooo which battles are good from this card? just got it dl'd , hearing there's a lot of chokes/bad material.
                      JC and Iron, Gotti and Suge. Anything else is whether you want to see a body or not.

Comment

Dekree18

You bitchmade ass nigga, cocksuckin' faggot ass mark, pussifed piece of shit.

Fuck you and fuck Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                          Iron Solomon vs JC and Ave's rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Dekree18

You bitchmade ass nigga, cocksuckin' faggot ass mark, pussifed piece of shit.

Fuck you and fuck Philly.
                            1 I'm from NorCal not Philly. 2 you the only nigga I know that says cock(it's suck my Dick) 3 you seem salty? Did I spill your tea or something? And as for someone reporting the NOME video Smack and Beasly have admitted they are familiar with obtva for years and that's why they originally didn't want to do ppv(translation there are url staffers that lurk in the forums to keep track of shit). If you leave yourself open or exsposed too long take down will always get issued so it's better if you do your own maintenance. Also it's never a good policy for an admin to activley get involved or comment questionable content. Your job is to look the other way when members put up link and pretend not to see it. No your roll Jabroni and shut your mouth. If ya smelllllllllll!

​​​​​Next time save your energy trying to troll a nigga that don't give a fuck. I'm not gonna go back and forth with a internet weirdo that need some body new to argue with. But if you really want to get something off your chest see me in Tekken or Soul Calibur and then I will respect you.
                            Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

1 I'm from NorCal not Philly. 2 you the only nigga I know that says cock(it's suck my Dick) 3 you seem salty? Did I spill your tea or something? And as for someone reporting the NOME video Smack and Beasly have admitted they are familiar with obtva for years and that's why they originally didn't want to do ppv(translation there are url staffers that lurk in the forums to keep track of shit). If you leave yourself open or exsposed too long take down will always get issued so it's better if you do your own maintenance. Also it's never a good policy for an admin to activley get involved or comment questionable content. Your job is to look the other way when members put up link and pretend not to see it. No your roll Jabroni and shut your mouth. If ya smelllllllllll!

​​​​​Next time save your energy trying to troll a nigga that don't give a fuck. I'm not gonna go back and forth with a internet weirdo that need some body new to argue with. But if you really want to get something off your chest see me in Tekken or Soul Calibur and then I will respect you.

No idea wtf you're even going on about after the salty part.
                              Nobody itt was talking to you about Smack and Beasley. And the only person who brought up NOME 8 was YOU
                              Tf you mean I should turn the other cheek and not get invloved with bootlegs ?
                              Bootlegging been practiced AND encouraged on here, since this site inception. Nobody has a problem with it.

Lmao what kinda place do you think this site is?

You're telling half truths about this place 5 years too late, to a guy thats been here longer than that. Check the OG badge.

Real inconspicuous way at turning our exchange into something completely different by changing the narritive and doing a blatantly shit job at it.

Fam just admit you made a stupid statement and got corrected on it. And i'll leave you alone.

Comment

I usually buy all of the PPV's I'm interested in seeing, but I'm giving myself a pass on this one considering the horrible reaction its gotten online and the $50 price tag. Props to ATR215 for this shit, the quality is fucking flawless!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X