[BOOTLEG] [HD LATER] Summer Madness 7 Battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    I respect the effort some of these retards go through to put on for they pals, but if ur gonna record a tv: Sit the phone infront of it propped up, its not that hard.
    That's y'all man. I won't mention his name but he does the shit every time. I heard he dead around this site lol.

Comment

Openload link does not work ? or just me ? thank anyway, man

Comment

Originally posted by ATR215 View Post

HD is up.
        "I'm a twenty ton terror on top of Tokio Tower with two titanium tentacles!"

Originally posted by Jinks
        B-Magic looks like an actual jail house barber.

Comment

Oh wow you the goat. Thx alot for the immediate upload bro.

Repped
          Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadperdana View Post
            Openload link does not work ? or just me ? thank anyway, man
            Just you

Comment

Salute OP!!!!

Comment

i hate to ask but could you upload to Google drive and share the link? Openload is awful
                Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

Originally posted by Dekree18 View Post
                  i hate to ask but could you upload to Google drive and share the link? Openload is awful
                  No.

Comment

Originally posted by ATR215 View Post

No.

YO just say the word and i'll take disciplinary action agasin't these ingrates. Tissue will be torn.

I'll break his fuckin' back, make him humble, then fuck him in his ass, do it old country way !

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

YO just say the word and i'll take disciplinary action agasin't these ingrates. Tissue will be torn.

I'll break his fuckin' back, make him humble, then fuck him in his ass, do it old country way !

I never had an issue with openload, the download button is right at the top of the page, and the posts are damn near anonymous. doesn't get much easier than that.

Comment

You know I hate when niggas act dumb for no reason
                        thanks Atr for the file.
                        Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

Originally posted by Dekree18 View Post
                          You know I hate when niggas act dumb for no reason
                          thanks Atr for the file.
                          Would advise people to not download directly and just add it to your personal Google drive.( Make a cloud copy) will only share for about an hour to avoid any problems
                          It was a google drive initally. He has his reasons for why he replaced it.

I think it will be a 3rd re up to a different site later on. So sit tight bro.

You should be aware how many moronic motherfuckas are on OTBVA since you got that as your join date.
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Thank you and repped!!

Comment

I think geechi might of did a lil better then jc. But defiantly had battle of the night. Reed actually did good as well, i have him 2-1 over rex.
                              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

It was a google drive initally. He has his reasons for why he replaced it.

I think it will be a 3rd re up to a different site later on. So sit tight bro.

You should be aware how many moronic motherfuckas are on OTBVA since you got that as your join date.
                                Google is the fastest way to share and upload files on the internet. The object of sharing is to download and re upload very fast and to as many people as possible. Then use throw away accounts to re upload. You should ask leechers to do such a thing to protect the original uploader. I'm actually dieing to get my hands on NOME 8 Google drive file. But I feel I might be too late

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X