HITMAN HOLLA DEFEATS TAY ROC / RECAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HITMAN HOLLA DEFEATS TAY ROC / RECAP

who yall had?? i had holla 1st, 2nd, and he couldve got the 3rd. crowd was ass

I had hitman clearly taking the 1st and 2nd. His 3rd wasn't on the level of the 1st or 2nd but I don't feel Roc said enough to beat it. I gave it to hitman 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
      I had hitman clearly taking the 1st and 2nd. His 3rd wasn't on the level of the 1st or 2nd but I don't feel Roc said enough to beat it. I gave it to hitman 3-0.
      broooooooooooo thats y i said i damnear wanna give hitman 3-0. i almost feel bad givin him it. but rocs 3rd was all self hyped bullshit reaslly smh

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

broooooooooooo thats y i said i damnear wanna give hitman 3-0. i almost feel bad givin him it. but rocs 3rd was all self hyped bullshit reaslly smh
        I haven't seen anyone but diehard Roc fans say that he won. I'm like yall can't be serious. They ass kissing for a retweet and a like lol.

Comment

Holla killed Roc !? Yiiiiiikes ! The battle was dope ??
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
            Holla killed Roc !? Yiiiiiikes ! The battle was dope ??

Holla didn't kill Roc. But he definitely beat him clearly.... he was up 2-0 easily. His 3rd wasn't as good but Roc was awful in the 3rd as well... but Hitman had the only 2 bars that hit in that round. Hitman 3-0, no body.

Comment

Originally posted by Aynom View Post

Holla didn't kill Roc. But he definitely beat him clearly.... he was up 2-0 easily. His 3rd wasn't as good but Roc was awful in the 3rd as well... but Hitman had the only 2 bars that hit in that round. Hitman 3-0, no body.
              good break down, thats accuarate

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                I haven't seen anyone but diehard Roc fans say that he won. I'm like yall can't be serious. They ass kissing for a retweet and a like lol.
                ive seen roc shit on his own fans for sayin he lost lmaoo them mfs aint lettin that happen again! lmaoooooooo "ROC 30" lookin ass mfs

Comment

Huge fan of Tay Roc and it was an L. No effort in the first (we're going UP...but starting at an extra dry). Another really weak second round from him. Third was the closest but I definitely gave it to Holla...who was average as hell this battle. Roc gotta sit out a minute.

Comment

Roc sucks without the new york gas. He got boo'd in Houston (he had to ask his homie was it a blind date) and now he got a lot of silence in Vegas. Roc is Supa Hot Fiyah only in NY

Comment

Originally posted by mrryaneaster View Post
                      Huge fan of Tay Roc and it was an L. No effort in the first (we're going UP...but starting at an extra dry). Another really weak second round from him. Third was the closest but I definitely gave it to Holla...who was average as hell this battle. Roc gotta sit out a minute.
                      yeah i said he told us he's going up, and i didnt see that at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by djwombat View Post
                        Roc sucks without the new york gas. He got boo'd in Houston (he had to ask his homie was it a blind date) and now he got a lot of silence in Vegas. Roc is Supa Hot Fiyah only in NY
                        one thing i respect bout roc though, is he dont fold when hes not getting gas, like twork does

Comment

Roc kind of wack away from the NYC Smack crowd

Comment

Originally posted by 30_Under_The_40 View Post
                            Roc kind of wack away from the NYC Smack crowd
                            facts bro. but he gettin experience away from home

Comment

2-1 Hitman. this battle was hard to judge. Both of them were not at their best. I'm a tay roc fan too. if you said tay won i wouldn't dispute it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X