JC CHAMPION OF THE NIGHT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC CHAMPION OF THE NIGHT!!!!

IF YOU MOFOZ DON'T PICK JC AS COTN. YOU'RE A REAL HATER.
    THAT BAG BELONGS TO JC, ANYONE DISAGREE?????

Against Gotti and DNA....they might give it to DNA just for how he made Twork look like a PG and that first rebuttal. And Gotti got a really good win over a GOOD Suge.

But...JC beat Iron. Not the best Iron. But a mean one.

Comment

Reed sould get COTN
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Reed sould get COTN
        Fuck, forgot about how he handled Rex. As long has him or JC gets the title, I ain't mad. Reed closed out an era with a 30

Comment

Thought Ave was better than Gotti this evening. But yeah either JC or DNA. The 3rd round angle from DNA was mean. You a purse snatcher.....I persevere....

Comment

Originally posted by djwombat View Post
            You a purse snatcher.....I persevere....

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

JC did good but he didn't body iron solomon and dna did good but i still thought twork got rd 1 and probably could have pulled off another rd like ored did if he didn't choke twice. I say its either between reed or gotti, but gotti honestly deserves it. He faced a well rounded suge and still pulled off a 2-1 possibly a 3-0.
              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Reed should get COTN but if he does they can argue that Champion is bias to Philly. So JC would be the 2nd choice if not Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
                  JC did good but he didn't body iron solomon and dna did good but i still thought twork got rd 1 and probably could have pulled off another rd like ored did if he didn't choke twice. I say its either between reed or gotti, but gotti honestly deserves it. He faced a well rounded suge and still pulled off a 2-1 possibly a 3-0.
                  Twork would've won if he didn't choke smh, the first round hinted at that. Taking opponents into account, I agree: Gotti did more than Reed. JC didn't body Iron but I think Iron was the toughest person to match with.

Comment

Originally posted by mrryaneaster View Post

Fuck, forgot about how he handled Rex. As long has him or JC gets the title, I ain't mad. Reed closed out an era with a 30
                    GEECHI GOT IT.......AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
                      You don't have to body your opponent to get COTN. You have to be better than everyone on the card. I ain't mad but HOW IS IT THAT COTN DIDN'T COME FROM BATTLE OF NIGHT?

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen33 View Post

You don't have to body your opponent to get COTN. You have to be better than everyone on the card. I ain't mad but HOW IS IT THAT COTN DIDN'T COME FROM BATTLE OF NIGHT?
                        You got good points bruh, But Gotti had a little more shock value in his rounds.
                        This was Gotti and Reed's first summer madness and they both did surprisingly good.
                        Jc is JC. we could expect either him or iron wiggin regardless.
                        imo it was definitely a toss up between JC, Gotti & Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post

You got good points bruh, But Gotti had a little more shock value in his rounds.
                          This was Gotti and Reed's first summer madness and they both did surprisingly good.
                          Jc is JC. we could expect either him or iron wiggin regardless.
                          imo it was definitely a toss up between JC, Gotti & Reed.
                          The general consensus is a fight between JC, Reed, and Gotti. I'm bout to watch JC and Gotti's rounds again. Reed got a nice TKO but wasn't better than any other winner.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X