X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Madness 7 Live Discussion/Hype MEGA Thread

Attention all members/lurkers

(Please Read):

If you don't get a link, and/or unable to watch the Live PPV rest assured. We got you.

Don't dip out - just hang around, I got something worked out with someone where they're willing to upload the SM battles. If things turn out the way I see them then each and everyone of you will be able to watch the battles. From the homies who the stayed loyal, to the lurkers who watch diligently from the shadows, to the cocksuckin' maggot leeching homosexuals who steal from us. You all will be eligible to watch them.

-Sincerely, Justice. aka Mr Mocha Colored Cock aka JusticeTheGod, aka Papi Pringles, aka The Dog Father, aka Dick Longfellow, aka Vexed Akuma, aka Da Almighty Poptart

Ight then this thread is gonna be THEE S.M. thread this year.

< JusticeTheGod wills it to be, and so it is >

LETS GO !!!
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

anyone gonna have them stream links?

Comment

Suge 2-1, toss-up
        Twork 3-0
        Iron 3-0
        Ill Will 2-1, toss-up
        Math 2-1, clear
        Reed 2-1, toss-up
        Hitman 2-1 clear

Comment

Originally posted by customotto View Post
          anyone gonna have them stream links?
          You're a Sept 2011 OG. You'll get one based off that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
            Suge 2-1, toss-up
            Twork 3-0
            Iron 3-0
            Ill Will 2-1, toss-up
            Math 2-1, clear
            Reed 2-1, toss-up
            Hitman 2-1 clear
            Geechi 3-0
            JC 2-1
            O Red 3-0
            Ave 3-0
            Twork 2-1
            Rest of The Card you might be right.

Comment

SUGE 21
              IRON 21 MY FAVORITE BATTLE OF NIGHT. BOTH IN MY TOP 5 DONT CARE WHO WINS. WANT A CLASSIC
              TWORK 21
              HITMAN 21
              ILL WILL 21
              TREX 21 USE TO LOVE REED. SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM WIN
              MATH 21
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                SUGE 21
                IRON 21 MY FAVORITE BATTLE OF NIGHT. BOTH IN MY TOP 5 DONT CARE WHO WINS. WANT A CLASSIC
                TWORK 21
                HITMAN 21
                ILL WILL 21
                TREX 21 USE TO LOVE REED. SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM WIN
                MATH 21
                I aint mad at that. However, Suge is losing and JC wining but just like you, it doesn't really matter who wins that one as long as its a back and forth.
                O Red and ILL might be a banger too. Got Red taking that 30 though.

Comment

Iron 3-0
                  Red 3-0

Those two I know, can't call the rest tho. IDGAF about Roc vs Hitman str8 up. Would've preffered Roc vs Con. Thats just me. Was never big on Hitman, I think he's weak for the most part. His Remix is hot garbage juice, dude is only good for 1 rd otherwise (usually) it's a chore to make it through his other 2 rds.

Lookin' forward to Rex vs Reed to some degree but that battle should've happened years ago. It had better potential THEN, than it does now.

Math is trash, Ave is too... but Math is funny at being trash.

Whoever made Terrible Twork vs DNA happen should be decked in their fuckin' face.

Comment

Comment

You cant get a link to the stream if you are a newer member ? Would love if someone could give me the link, if not I understand...

Comment

Can't wait for DNA hoodie flips. Shit gonna be CRAZY! DNA top five...*maybe* top 2 all time.

Comment

Psyche! I lied! Get him the fuck outta here! Twork 3-0!

Comment

Originally posted by Batan View Post
                            You cant get a link to the stream if you are a newer member ? Would love if someone could give me the link, if not I understand...
                            The only reason we got access to a dependable link is cause I don't allow foolish niggas to pubically post that shit carelessly on here. I regulate that. Prior to that people was going through 3-4 links a night for one PPV. Only thing that do is fuck it up for everyone else (Us watching and the people who willingly stream. You ain't doing the streamers no favors by getting their shit flagged).

It's not impossible to get a link if you're new. You got 2 ways of earning it rn ( Otherwise I only usually make exceptions with people with OG join dates.). Be active on the forum, thats the simplest and most valued way to give back here. Or hook us up be it with the battle bootlegs (after the ppv ends).

Nobody saying you gotta post 100x a day and have essay length posts. Just toss your two cents in here and there a couple times a week would be greatly appreciated.

You show that loyalty to the site then I have more of a incentive to trust you. Cause a good amount of people only come here for PPV's, demand and bag for links and dip back out. We ain't encouraging that type of faggotry here anymore.

Niggas will just link snitch once they get it, go back to their main site that they are active with battle rap on, play hero and give out our links pubically to 50+ some people. 20 mins later stream get flagged. See what I mean?

Niggas even tweet that shit out smh. Retarded ass motherfuckas. You don't cut your nose to spite your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              Iron 3-0
                              Red 3-0

Those two I know, can't call the rest tho. IDGAF about Roc vs Hitman str8 up. Would've preffered Roc vs Con. Thats just me. Was never big on Hitman, I think he's weak for the most part. His Remix is hot garbage juice, dude is only good for 1 rd otherwise (usually) it's a chore to make it through his other 2 rds.

Lookin' forward to Rex vs Reed to some degree but that battle should've happened years ago. It had better potential THEN, than it does now.

Math is trash, Ave is too... but Math is funny at being trash.

Whoever made Terrible Twork vs DNA happen should be decked in their fuckin' face.
                              I'm with you on Red JUS, but Iron aint 30ing JC c'mon fam. Roc & Holla is the battle of the Gas Stations. They're both humid doodoo juice but entertaining.
                              Math is traaassssshhhhhh, thats a Fact. Don't know why they book his arse. Ave nice tho, apart from the 10:4s every now and then.
                              Twork and DNA doesn't make any sense but could be a goodie.
                              Rex and Reed is going to surprisingly FIRE..... I hope.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X