Summer Madness 7 Live Discussion/Hype MEGA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justice View Post

The only reason we got access to a dependable link is cause I don't allow foolish niggas to pubically post that shit carelessly on here. I regulate that. Prior to that people was going through 3-4 links a night for one PPV. Only thing that do is fuck it up for everyone else (Us watching and the people who willingly stream. You ain't doing the streamers no favors by getting their shit flagged).

It's not impossible to get a link if you're new. You got 2 ways of earning it rn ( Otherwise I only usually make exceptions with people with OG join dates.). Be active on the forum, thats the simplest and most valued way to give back here. Or hook us up be it with the battle bootlegs (after the ppv ends).

Nobody saying you gotta post 100x a day and have essay length posts. Just toss your two cents in here and there a couple times a week would be greatly appreciated.

You show that loyalty to the site then I have more of a incentive to trust you. Cause a good amount of people only come here for PPV's, demand and bag for links and dip back out. We ain't encouraging that type of faggotry here anymore.

Niggas will just link snitch once they get it, go back to their main site that they are active with battle rap on, play hero and give out our links pubically to 50+ some people. 20 mins later stream get flagged. See what I mean?

Niggas even tweet that shit out smh. Retarded ass motherfuckas. You don't cut your nose to spite your face.
    Yo whats considered an OG join date? I aint been active in awhile but Im out here now. Its all good either way. Enjoy the PPV

Comment

Originally posted by mugen33 View Post

i aint mad at that. However, suge is losing and jc wining but just like you, it doesn't really matter who wins that one as long as its a back and forth.
      O red and ill might be a banger too. Got red taking that 30 though.
      im actually not mad at that. I honestly think geechi gonna win. One of those underdog choices
      and jc and iron are my top 5 so that is damn near impossible for me to choose. I picked iron because he tends to beat people at there own game. But i like your pics to
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START. CENTRAL TIME.
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

I got geechi taking it 2-1 or 3-0 just preference mostly.
          I got ill will taking it 2-1 he’s been of fire recently
          toss up between ave and Math but will give it to ave 2-1
          twork usually steps up but dna is always trying to prove a point but I’ll say twork 2-1 hope he doesn’t choke
          i got iron 3-0 or 2-1 I honestly think surf avoided a body bag. Iron is out to prove a point and I really believe he wants a rematch to Mook
          Rex hasn’t proven to me he has it in him anymore and reed doesn’t impress much either as of late. I got reed 2-1
          i got Roc 2-1 maybe 3-0

Comment

Niggas will just link snitch once they get it, go back to their main site that they are active with battle rap on, play hero and give out our links pubically to 50+ some people. 20 mins later stream get flagged. See what I mean?

Niggas even tweet that shit out smh. Retarded ass motherfuckas. You don't cut your nose to spite your face.
            Are there even any other sites around anymore? Back in the day there were a few, but now it seems like they all died down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen33 View Post

I'm with you on Red JUS, but Iron aint 30ing JC c'mon fam. Roc & Holla is the battle of the Gas Stations. They're both humid doodoo juice but entertaining.
              Math is traaassssshhhhhh, thats a Fact. Don't know why they book his arse. Ave nice tho, apart from the 10:4s every now and then.
              Twork and DNA doesn't make any sense but could be a goodie.
              Rex and Reed is going to surprisingly FIRE..... I hope.
              DEAD @ The battle of the Gas Stations. Shell vs BP type shit

On another note, i've disliked Ave since he bit Lu. Idk I just don't see the hype with him. He's IGHT I guess. Red beat him tho- idgaf what anybody says.

Rex vs Reed got the potenial to be one of the most entertaining battles, but also still has the potential to go left field and down hill too.

I loath both DNA & Twork too. Don't got no opinion, prob be the battle I go get some food and some more bud during.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkz View Post

Are there even any other sites around anymore? Back in the day there were a few, but now it seems like they all died down.
                Reddit battle rap subs is really poppin'. So is the FB groups (those two are basically our enimies). Boxden, The Coil (last time I checked). A few other ones that slip my mind at the moment. Niggas treat twitter like it's a battle forum too lmao.

I'm sure RMBVA trade links through PM's like us too. But they do it for a different reason through PM's, they do it due to fear of gettin' in trouble basically and making their site look bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                  WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START. CENTRAL TIME.
                  I think 2pm central time doors open. As far as what time the battles start, it's RNT so I couldn't tell you.

Comment

Ii live in the netherlands, so 2pm is about 9pm over here ?

Comment

DEAD @ The battle of the Gas Stations. Shell vs BP type shit

On another note, i've disliked Ave since he bit Lu. Idk I just don't see the hype with him. He's IGHT I guess. Red beat him tho- idgaf what anybody says.

Rex vs Reed got the potenial to be one of the most entertaining battles, but also still has the potential to go left field and down hill too.

I loath both DNA & Twork too. Don't got no opinion, prob be the battle I go get some food and some more bud during.
                      DNA & TWORK a Smoke and food break. That's cold bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by theguy99 View Post

Yo whats considered an OG join date? I aint been active in awhile but Im out here now. Its all good either way. Enjoy the PPV
                        Sept 2011 is when the site was made. Those be OG's... I would personally consider Sept - Dec 2011 tho basically OG's as well. It's just the Sept 2011 ones get a bit more admiration for being the day 1 'ers.

I browsed through some of your posts, a lot during PPV's. But you also posted some in between. And had a few noteworthy posts as well. I'll give you that.

Comment

Sept 2011 is when the site was made. Those be OG's... I would personally consider Sept - Dec 2011 tho basically OG's as well. It's just the Sept 2011 ones get a bit more admiration for being the day 1 'ers.

I browsed through some of your posts, a lot during PPV's. But you also posted some in between. And had a few noteworthy posts as well. I'll give you that.
                          "I browsed through some of your posts, a lot during PPV's."

You better be ACTIVE before JUS browse your history fam!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen33 View Post

DNA & TWORK a Smoke and food break. That's cold bruh.
                            Ight imma be honest...Either them or Suge vs Geechi (Cause Suge makes that batttle weak, and i gotta have a fall back plan incase I gotta drop a potentially rancid deuce, which may be quite the undertaking)

Cook
                            @Any of my former posting comrades throughout the years on here/hair

"If y'all need it, I got it"*Lux voice*

Just @ me

Comment

yeah I was just about to post asking for that whenever it's available.
                              Thanks bud. Justice

Comment

The only reason we got access to a dependable link is cause I don't allow foolish niggas to pubically post that shit carelessly on here. I regulate that. Prior to that people was going through 3-4 links a night for one PPV. Only thing that do is fuck it up for everyone else (Us watching and the people who willingly stream. You ain't doing the streamers no favors by getting their shit flagged).

It's not impossible to get a link if you're new. You got 2 ways of earning it rn ( Otherwise I only usually make exceptions with people with OG join dates.). Be active on the forum, thats the simplest and most valued way to give back here. Or hook us up be it with the battle bootlegs (after the ppv ends).

Nobody saying you gotta post 100x a day and have essay length posts. Just toss your two cents in here and there a couple times a week would be greatly appreciated.

You show that loyalty to the site then I have more of a incentive to trust you. Cause a good amount of people only come here for PPV's, demand and bag for links and dip back out. We ain't encouraging that type of faggotry here anymore.

TAWK SPICY HANDSOME!!!
                                Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X