Mook new AF interview - Saying noting but lies and exaggerations to save face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mook new AF interview - Saying noting but lies and exaggerations to save face

Caps was way too soft here.

And this nigga Mook keeps talkin' shit bout Solomon. Bet ya 100 if ARP set up that as one of Mooks battles son would get washed 3 - 0 by Solomon now. The 3-0 would look like a 6-0

I don't wanna hear no Floyd Mayweather analogies anymore either. The moronic motherfuckas who keeps uses that analogy are literally fools, don't know what they're talkin' about and it's just plain intellectually lazy to try and come up with anything else for the sake of comparison.

Apprently Mook thinks Mayweather never won by K.O. This nigga himself doesn't even have any idea of wtf he's talkin' about. lmaao

Ya'll wanna still use the Mayweather shit?

Mayweather is a technical boxer. Mook isn't a technically sound battler (i.e. lyricst). Mook is far from a pen. So gtfoh with that shit.
    It's like motherfuckas doesn't know of any other boxers in existence and thats why it's always their go to statement.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Mook so trash that he had to steal Hollows rounds to battle Lux.

No Mook fan can tell you any great bars he said in his last 2 battles.

Mook doesn't have replay value. You can't be the goat with no replay value.

Young Hot battle don't count. That's like being a pro fighter and beating up on a kid that has their hands tied behind their back.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
      Mook so trash that he had to steal Hollows rounds to battle Lux.

No Mook fan can tell you any great bars he said in his last 2 battles.

Mook doesn't have replay value. You can't be the goat with no replay value.

Young Hot battle don't count. That's like being a pro fighter and beating up on a kid that has their hands tied behind their back.

TALK TO THESE NIGGAS MAN !!!

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Mook vs Arty
        Mook vs Millz
        Mook vs Jones
        Mook v Lux

are all classic battles with great replay value

I will agree though that he had no great bars vs Iron or Lux II but I do remember him beating Iron 5-0 and Lux 3-0

Comment

That shit about the the environment and standing in front of a guy like Party Arty holds some weight. But will that matter vs Verb in club Dram? I think Verb is going to win because he has done more for the culture lately

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X