Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARP WAGES WAR ON SMACK! [RBE-URL] {RARE BREEDS-SM7]

"daylyt-kinglos is better than any battle on sm7!" - ARP

Shoutout to RBE though for putting the pressure back on Smack! League vs League debates is gone bring the feel back to this shit.

Hopefully this will force smack to stop renting them hot ass venues and buying them bum ass mics.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
      Shoutout to RBE though for putting the pressure back on Smack! League vs League debates is gone bring the feel back to this shit.

Hopefully this will force smack to stop renting them hot ass venues and buying them bum ass mics.
      facts that LA venue was ass, n wen the environment is uncomftorble, your not gonna get the best out the battlers

Comment

I was @ hollow vs lux when arse was on that stage saying “we got it done when them other niggas couldn’t get it done hehehe”

seems a little early for all this

Comment

Comment

ARP can't even sell out Drom with Mook and Verb on the card. Smack would have had shit sold out in the 1st week.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              ARP can't even sell out Drom with Mook and Verb on the card. Smack would have had shit sold out in the 1st week.
              Word, I would imagine if the exact same card was URL's they would've soon asf. Verb vs Mook alone, didn't matter what the rest of the card was.

It is funny when you think about it.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X