SUMMER MADNESS 7 FULL TRAILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMER MADNESS 7 FULL TRAILER

I've never been more excited about battlerap in my life. Fucking crazy. Also, Surf gonna DIE

Comment

SM without a New York crowd is not SM. This is just another Nome event. Like the matchups tho.

Comment

4 of those match-ups are fucking great, the other 3 are meh

Still pretty blasphemous that they chose to put Rex vs Reed on a big stage card and not a Smack Vol card

Dope card overall though

Comment

Hitman going to kick Roc's ass just like Goodz did.
          Iron is going to mop the floor with Dirty Surf
          Suge is going to get his bigass killed by Geechi
          Twork going to shit on DNA
          Ave will punch Math's head off.
          Ill Will will put his foot on O-Red's neck.
          Reed vs Rex ehhhh. Idk and don't care to think more about it.

Comment

Surf v Solomon is amazing

Rex v Reed on the main stage because its the only way Rex wins

Comment

That Surf Solomon matchup suprised me hella pumped for that
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Wish Smack would release battles on YouTube again. I wanna see official versions of Surf Nitty and Roc Goodz
                CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
                  That Surf Solomon matchup suprised me hella pumped for that
                  Gotta go back and see who posted the card, I remember someone basically posted every match up a few days back in a thread, they were right about every match up before the trailer.

Las Vegas tho ? Not sure how I feel about that.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Roc 2-1 just off pure round consistency. Hitman will only steal one round. imo

Geechi 2-1 or 3-0 Suge hasn’t been looking the same in the last few battles.

Iron 2-1 or 3-0 in a classic. If iron can translate his style to the summer madness stage. This could get ugly for surf. Shock value alone is gonna kill surf. Calling it now.

Twork 2-1 if DNA couldn’t get JC outta there. He definitely not gone do shit to Twork. I do have DNA stealing a round. Twork can’t afford to choke against DNA though. He is still a killer.

Ave 2-1 or 3-0 Ave might catch a clear body. Math thinks he is way better than what he really is.

Ill Will vs Ored 2-1 either way classic. been wanting to see this for awhile. The fans will win with this battle.

Rex 2-1 or 3-0. We all know Reed is being setup. experience is the only thing that’s gonna beat Reed on that stage. this battle for the real battle rap fans that’s been rocking since the smack dvd era.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X