Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMER MADNESS 7 ANNOUNCEMENT #1

Hitman

Wonder who it gonna be against. Wouldn't be surprised if it's Twork.
    I can def see URL pushing that for a few reasons (mostly for their own benefit).
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

i was also thinking it'll be hitman v twork

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
        i was also thinking it'll be hitman v twork
        Just peeped the comments for the video, I totally forgot about Roc and this match up. A lot of people saying it's Hitman vs Roc

What match ups would you do for this SM ?

I'll be SEMI realistic with mines.

Surf vs Mook
        Iron Solomon vs O Red
        Roc vs Con
        Cal vs Ttop
        Courageous Coytez vs Nitty
        Glu vs K

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Just peeped the comments for the video, I totally forgot about Roc and this match up. A lot of people saying it's Hitman vs Roc

What match ups would you do for this SM ?

I'll be SEMI realistic with mines.

Surf vs Mook
          Iron Solomon vs O Red
          Roc vs Con
          Cal vs Ttop
          Courageous Coytez vs Nitty
          Glu vs K
          interesting

cal v ttop definitely need that

nitty v cortez i can go with that one too

hitman v twork

surf and roc v marv and quest

have ave and glueazy battled yet? that'd be another good one

it'd be fire to have glu v solomon but we know he hasn't been around long enough for that

maybe glu v clips

Comment

Here is the SM8 card

Math Hoffa vs Goodz
            Nu Jerzy Twork vs T Rex
            Calicoe vs Charlie Clips
            Hitman Holla vs Tay Roc
            Hollow da Don vs John John da Don
            Loaded Lux vs Tsu Surf

Url has to go out hard for this event just because RBE has a ceazy event in the same month

Comment

twork v rex would be funny as fuck

Comment

Twork vs Rex. That one just seems random but I'd love to see it if Rex actually put effort into his rounds.

Comment

Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of his, but I don't get all the hype around Hitman Holla. His remix shit is dope, sometimes, but he mainly spits about his money now. I wasn't really impressed by his showing against K Shine, although Shine kinda beat himself in that matchup.
                  You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                    Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of his, but I don't get all the hype around Hitman Holla. His remix shit is dope, sometimes, but he mainly spits about his money now. I wasn't really impressed by his showing against K Shine, although Shine kinda beat himself in that matchup.
                    He only brings 1 rd to a 3rd battle. And theres times when he doesn't even bring the 1 rd.

Hitman hasnt had a great/classic battle since Ars imo (at least to me thats the best battle he been in), thats like the only battle of his that i've watched repeatedly. The only other of his that i've seen more than once is his battle with Con cause it's funny- in a bad way.

There is no hype except by his groupies who are blinded by his "performance". He's not even top 25 in the midwest... only way he's in a top convo is if we are talking about influence or year by year period breakdowns in battle rap.

Comment

Hitman vs Roc makes a lot of sense. Plus hitman was on one of his rants the other month talking about the contract for the tay roc battle.

Comment

Ah, makes sense then. I can't remember any time I have been like "ooh a new HH battle dropped, lemme watch it." Not like when Cortez, Nitty, IS, HDD, JJDD, etc. have battles drop.

Comment

Ah, makes sense then. I can't remember any time I have been like "ooh a new HH battle dropped, lemme watch it." Not like when Cortez, Nitty, IS, HDD, JJDD, etc. have battles drop.
                          You like John John Da Thief ?!

Comment

I like watching him stand there feeling pressured, almost assured to lose. And sometimes he has some fire wordplay. And he killed Bigg K. :/

Comment

I like watching him stand there feeling pressured, almost assured to lose. And sometimes he has some fire wordplay. And he killed Bigg K. :/
                              Haven't seen the JJ vs K, i'll peep it

Would you agree that Caustic washed John John

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X