• Show
Clear All

• NOME 8 ANNOUNCEMENT #2

Will needs to destroy Top.

Comment

not a very interesting match-up tbh

Comment

This is dope. Can't wait for rest of the card
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

What’s up with the fat whore in your avi? Every time I see a post from you, I wanna throw up. Is that the kind of chicks you like? Have you ever been with 1 like that? Blehhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Bkuv View Post
            What’s up with the fat whore in your avi? Every time I see a post from you, I wanna throw up. Is that the kind of chicks you like? Have you ever been with 1 like that? Blehhhh

TrueorFalseFace

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Bkuv

TrueorFalse is a good dude, can't remember him talking shit to anyone on here ever. You should give him props for just providing content for y'all on a reg basis.

Comment

I’m just joking lol.... I’m not dissing his character. Just the chick on the avi . Thanks for the uploads :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bkuv View Post
                  I’m just joking lol.... I’m not dissing his character. Just the chick on the avi . Thanks for the uploads :)

You good bro, shoutout DreadPirateRobertz !

I was only saying cause dude appears to make a genuine attempt with posting content. Not too many do.

If i'm speaking honest, i'd smash a few of em(keyword: smash). Dude changed his avi like well over 50x so couldn't say which ones. Think his thing is BBW's/BBW +'s. I seen a few attractive ones IRL . Most are 2nd 3rd rate IMO. A lot of BBW's are only BBW's cause they pumped out kids and blob'd out.

We all have our thing/fetish. At least it's not no vomit or scat type shit tho

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

You good bro, shoutout DreadPirateRobertz !

I was only saying cause dude appears to make a genuine attempt with posting content. Not too many do.

If i'm speaking honest, i'd smash a few of em(keyword: smash). Dude changed his avi like well over 50x so couldn't say which ones. Think his thing is BBW's/BBW +'s. I seen a few attractive ones IRL . Most are 2nd 3rd rate IMO. A lot of BBW's are only BBW's cause they pumped out kids and blob'd out.

We all have our thing/fetish. At least it's not no vomit or scat type shit tho
                    I have been on a spree in the last year. I thought I liked big women for the longest time. I got a few and I regret it every time I’m done and go back to my thin white dime piece lol. I guess everyone has a thing but I’m done with the big bitches. Lol

Comment

813 Street Emmanuel street.... uwutm8?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X