HEAD ICE vs NEM (MASSACRE 4 - The Blackout edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAD ICE vs NEM (MASSACRE 4 - The Blackout edition)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33241882

-All credit goes to DreadPirateRobertz

Vote who you think took it
    Head Ice
    54.55%
    Nems
    45.45%
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Lets goooooo

Comment

ICE 3-0

Comment

ice wack, nems wack, but this is 2-1 nems. overall good event. 7/10

Comment

lmaoooo i love how daylyts shadow is in the background of all these lmaoooo HIT DAT BAYOOO

Comment

So any truth to this ICE rape chat?

Nems feeling himself in front of his boys, but we all know that Hoffa barked ‘lil bitch’ in his face bringing him damn near to tears....hate when battle rappers are deep and turn into the big man

Comment

Originally posted by Radge View Post
              So any truth to this ICE rape chat?

Nems feeling himself in front of his boys, but we all know that Hoffa barked ‘lil bitch’ in his face bringing him damn near to tears....hate when battle rappers are deep and turn into the big man
              that was during a rap battle, they both from brooklyn and know mutual people, there's nothing pussy about nems, he's official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph_2vTgsUZs

there is a reason why real street cats fuck with him... sean pen, ghostface killah, d12, etc.
              :darebel:

Comment

^
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

This nigga Blaze is a wierdo groupie faggot 4real.

Motherfucka got emtional af cause I said Nems is overrated or trash a couple weeks back. "WELL YOU MUST BE NEW TO BATTLE RAP- NO you don;t know ANYTHING ABOUT BATTLE RAP JUST FROM THAT ONE STATEMENT !!!"

The guy literally acted like I called him momma and grandma a bitch (I did- but later on, to illustrate a point)

I understand tho, you were a lil man at one point and the way Nems said "Fuck yo life, FUCK YO MOHTERFUCKIN LIFE"
                  was mad inspiring to a 14 yr old that talk shit to niggas in Call of Duty lobbies.

Comment

whoever said nemz won must be a dayone fan. bcuz that dude gotta catch up. he had presence, but other than that.... ICE30!
                    Last edited by Krucial Thirteen; May 21, 2018, 11:36 PM. Reason: spelled won ' one '

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                      whoever said nemz won must be a dayone fan. bcuz that dude gotta catch up. he had presence, but other than that.... ICE30!
                      Oh you ain't hear fam, Nems the realest & most savage motherfucka to ever walk the streets of NY !

This guy would make Glaze Gibbs, Damencio, Alpo, Preacher, Tut, Both 50's, E Money Bags, Black Just, Pappy, Fat Cat, Supreme Magnatic, Green Eyed Supreme, Prince, Bimmy, Puerto Rican Jesus, Wolf ect ect ect quake in their boots. Them niggas prob would need to sleep with their Timbaland shaped night light on in order to fall asleep at ease.

Nems would make Tyson look down at the ground if he was to walk by

And I bet he could mail in 3 rds vs Lux and wash him like it's nothin'

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Oh you ain't hear fam, Nems the realest & most savage motherfucka to ever walk the streets of NY !

This guy would make Glaze Gibbs, Damencio, Alpo, Preacher, Tut, Both 50's, E Money Bags, Black Just, Pappy, Fat Cat, Supreme Magnatic, Green Eyed Supreme, Prince, Bimmy, Puerto Rican Jesus, Wolf ect ect ect quake in their boots. Them niggas prob would need to sleep with their Timbaland shaped night light on in order to fall asleep at ease.

Nems would make Tyson look down at the ground if he was to walk by

And I bet he could mail in 3 rds vs Lux and wash him like it's nothin'
                        TIMBALAND SHAPED WHAT????? NIGHTLIGHT!!!!!!! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X