X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap is Full - Oshea vs. The Saurus

Fire battle btw

Trailer for the event

Clips from individual battles available at http://www.facebook.com/rapisfull
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Gwame

I embedded the battle for you bro. But the trailer link you posted is the same link as the battle.

Quote me with the trailer link and i'll add and embed it in the OP.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

The sore ass is such a faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Gwame

I embedded the battle for you bro. But the trailer link you posted is the same link as the battle.

Quote me with the trailer link and i'll add and embed it in the OP.
        Oh thanks. Didn't realise, vids used to auto-embed here. Think I fixed it in OP.
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post

Oh thanks. Didn't realise, vids used to auto-embed here. Think I fixed it in OP.
          Yeah auto embed is broken right now, it's on the to do list and will get fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Master bates View Post
            The sore ass is such a faggot
            You finally got off your knees, what did Ekolon get around to busting in yo faggot ass mouth ?

4 months of only posting love letters to him and you finally got up to get some air and post something none ek related on here

Comment

I battled before this one at the event btw here go a couple teasers

https://www.facebook.com/gwame1/vide...16318002881851

https://www.facebook.com/RapIsFull/v...9887733724653/

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

You finally got off your knees, what did Ekolon get around to busting in yo faggot ass mouth ?

4 months of only posting love letters to him and you finally got up to get some air and post something none ek related on here

You right Justice, I really am a homo who's been living in denial.

Please accept my apology, I was outta pocket

Comment

​​​​​​​

Comment

I finger bang myself while looking out the window at the church across the street as I lustfully gaze at the elderly chaotic priest loins

Comment

Fuck is this

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X