To the Admins: I need to cum out da closet... I (Media Pundit) am a faggot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Admins: I need to cum out da closet... I (Media Pundit) am a faggot

It’s straight men in here and this homosexual posting gay pics on post, how y’all let that rock? Y’all see why this forum is dead because homosexual like him

Snitchass nigga. You see how I get you in your feelings? Pussyass nigga. You still think I'm white? Ol dustyass monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Media Goat View Post
      It’s straight men in here and this homosexual posting gay pics on post, how y’all let that rock? Y’all see why this forum is dead because homosexual like him

You realized how much homosexual actions was taking place here at the sites peak DAILY ?

Stop making up shit bruh, trying to 1 up him.

Gay shit brings traffic, Example niggas doesn't wanna see a naked bitch.... niggas wanna see a bitch getting worked by a big dick- the bitch doesn't even has to be naked. But the niggas dick has to be visible at some point for you to take a gander at it. You need to come to terms with that, cause you're actually apart of that demographic that we cater to and prioritize. Bi curious Key board warriors and bottom thugs in denial.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

This is why the forum is ass because y’all co-sign bozos like die slow. Man got one like, one RT and tagged every blogger and I’m still relevant and gained a few more followers on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Media Goat View Post
          This is why the forum is ass because y’all co-sign bozos like die slow. Man got one like, one RT and tagged every blogger and I’m still relevant and gained a few more followers on twitter
          A real nigga doesn't need to take his time to create 30 fuckin' alts on a battle rap to sit on them incase of a emergency/rainy day or whatever the fuck your intention was.

You made 3-4 threads thus far about Die Slow, you come off triggered and upset that your identity became known. Why you sneak dissing Jay Blac as Jay Blac and you mad people figured out is you, foh you seem shook af about this cause you didn't want people to know its you. What a fuckin' coward.

Stupid ass bitch, you know how people know its you cause your stupid ass talked the exact same in your videos and it was evident af that it was you. Pinche baboso and all niggas have to do is normalize the pitch dumbass. Moron doesn't even know how to layer his voice to help mask it or even attempt to talk in a different voice just for the recording to throw people off- just changed the vocal pitch smdh.

Comment

Double post

Comment

Aren't the Admins white? Why does he need help from white men after throwing out "Cracker that and cracker this" on the forum and twitter? Slim is the worst type of nigga next to the ones that get in position of power and turn a blind eye to bullshit in the hoods.

Comment

I just have to say 1 thing. Y'all are some weirdos. Digging up people past and googling screen names to try and prove a point. These are FEMALE traits. I remember one time I posted on here and that dumb ass nigga googled my screen name and seen a reddit post I made about video games and tried to call me a child and everyone agreed. Lmao, so asking a simple question about a game Glitch, ON A DIFFERENT FORUM ON A call of duty map 3 years ago makes me a child?? Y'all, that do that weirdo shit need to get your priorities straight. Who spends hours on end digging up someone's past for a upvote? Sick individuals on here that let immature thoughts scramble there brains.

Comment

You weren't playing Cod, you were playing My Litter Pony

Don't even get me started on that weirdo shit

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                    You weren't playing Cod, you were playing My Litter Pony

Don't even get me started on that weirdo shit
                    Didn't even know that was a game. This is the weird shit I'm talking about.SMDH

Comment

Dafuq is a grown man doing on reddit asking about my little pony.
                      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lmao all these accounts logging back in to only talk about Slim being fucked up the ass. Slim being destroyed with facts. There's nothing you can say or do to stop it.

Comment

Yola Got BaRz

Dope sig fam!

Joe Budden, right ?

Can't remember if its from All of Me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
                            Dafuq is a grown man doing on reddit asking about my little pony.
                            see this is the childish weirdo shit I'm talking about. Knowing damn well I said Call Of Duty. Grow the fuck up. You niggas with 10,000 post ruining this site. I have sat in the background for a couple years watching y'all do this shit. Grow....THE...FUCK..UP! Post something with substance for Christ sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              Yola Got BaRz

Dope sig fam!

Joe Budden, right ?

Can't remember if its from All of Me ?

Yea mood muzik 3

Mixtape brings back memories.
                              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X