[Announcement] KOTD - MASSacre 4 - Head ICE vs Nems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justice View Post

I probably been fallowing battle rap longer than you.

Lol Eat a dick you arrogant fuck boi, ol wannabe elitist bitch ass nigga. I'll pray for yo mother to snag her uterus on a door nob and rips it out, fuck that sloppy busted out pussy hoe, and fuck the bitch that bore the skank.
    "fallowing" you can't even say that's a typo, dumb ass kid
    :darebel:

Comment

Originally posted by blaze View Post

"fallowing" you can't even say that's a typo, dumb ass kid

Address's the ONE word typo in the whole post.

You really got put me in my place with that shit. Citing a typo when you- yourself don't even adhere to the proper rules of punctuation and other basic rules of grammar in your own posts. Oh, the hypocrisy of this faggot.

Pathetic niggas do that to save face when they're unable to refute anything else in a post. Damn, and here I thought I was gonna get schooled by the battle rap historian.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

DEAD AF @ emotionally triggered niggas acting like I just said something blasphemous lmao. "Don't say nothing bad about him" "If you don't suck his dick you must not know who he is and not know anything about battle rap whatsoever "

Fuck Nems, that motherfucka is str8 garbage. Yeah I said it, and i'll that shit again- Hoe ass niggas and what. Especially since y'all get upset over it. ESPECIALLY that.

If you ain't a boricua or his relative, stfu. Pinche joto's acting they're fuckin' him, cheerleading ass groupie niggas.

Motherfuckas acting like I called their grandma a bitch... oh yeah fuck both Money Bags & Blazes grandmas, hope those antique bitches pass away due to neglect, despair and loneliness. Both those dusty ass hoes need a swiffer and a new hip. Hope those bitches slip on a banana peel down several flights of steps while holding a gigantic pair of novelty scissors.

Comment

I probably been fallowing battle rap longer than you.

Lol Eat a dick you arrogant fuck boi, ol wannabe elitist bitch ass nigga. I'll pray for yo mother to snag her uterus on a door nob and rips it out, fuck that sloppy busted out pussy hoe, and fuck the bitch that bore the skank.

Comment

word RAW kotd has been the laughing stock of battlerap for a while now and it just keeps getting more hilarious and awkward

BOTZ afd

Comment

Cum Glaze & Queer Phony Bags died horribly itt

Comment

Address's the ONE word typo in the whole post.

You really got put me in my place with that shit. Citing a typo when you- yourself don't even adhere to the proper rules of punctuation and other basic rules of grammar in your own posts. Oh, the hypocrisy of this faggot.

Pathetic niggas do that to save face when they're unable to refute anything else in a post. Damn, and here I thought I was gonna get schooled by the battle rap historian.
                DEAD AF @ emotionally triggered niggas acting like I just said something blasphemous lmao. "Don't say nothing bad about him" "If you don't suck his dick you must not know who he is and not know anything about battle rap whatsoever "

Fuck Nems, that motherfucka is str8 garbage. Yeah I said it, and i'll that shit again- Hoe ass niggas and what. Especially since y'all get upset over it. ESPECIALLY that.

If you ain't a boricua or his relative, stfu. Pinche joto's acting they're fuckin' him, cheerleading ass groupie niggas.

Motherfuckas acting like I called their grandma a bitch... oh yeah fuck both Money Bags & Blazes grandmas, hope those antique bitches pass away due to neglect, despair and loneliness. Both those dusty ass hoes need a swiffer and a new hip. Hope those bitches slip on a banana peel down several flights of steps while holding a gigantic pair of novelty scissors.

imagine typing all this back to back, lil girl must be on her period
                :darebel:

Comment

Originally posted by blaze View Post

imagine typing all this back to back, lil girl must be on her period

imagine having this as a comeback

Comment

Rofl. Blaze, did you used to be known as Young Blaze? The fat white youtube rapper that used to coattail Haystack?
                    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

This is why the battle is going down. Ice the only one that responded.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X