A THREAD OF CHICAGO BLOGS BANNING T TOP FROM CHICAGO. FIRST VIDEO IS HIS OWN GANG VL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC is a vice lord?

Comment

Thank heavens that we have the sandman here to confirm which battle rappers names carry weight in the streets.

Such is Sandman’s affiliations with the criminal underbelly of society he has built up a vast knowledge of movers and shakers and their ties to every battle rapper across an entire continent....all the while racking up 17,000+ posts on an Internet forum.

the term ‘OG’ is thrown about very loosely these days but it’s apparent that we have one on our hands here

Comment

VIC WALLACE VS THIERRY HOSTED BY PAT FROM SMACK/URL https://t.co/XgOJSyYpr9

Comment

Originally posted by Radge View Post
          Thank heavens that we have the sandman here to confirm which battle rappers names carry weight in the streets.

Such is Sandman’s affiliations with the criminal underbelly of society he has built up a vast knowledge of movers and shakers and their ties to every battle rapper across an entire continent....all the while racking up 17,000+ posts on an Internet forum.

the term ‘OG’ is thrown about very loosely these days but it’s apparent that we have one on our hands here

Fight back @sandman !!!

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Radge View Post

im from milwuakee ho. if you dont know about gang life then yyou aint surviving out here. colors and hats mean a lot where im from.
            and i know just as much about gangs as your mother knows about STD lil bitty bihhhhhh
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

His mom doesn't know anything about std's tho

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                His mom doesn't know anything about std's tho
                how is she at deep throat
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.