Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Truth exposed as a 3x women beater and more MUST SEE

I'm making this thread for Battle rap exposed

Someone send me that video where he has these supposed killers in his house.

CAPS is on one!

Comment

Im glad he got a taste of his own medicine since he dickriding rome so bad
      but they should of blurred his address. He gonna make enemies of his loud mouth. And i dont mind that. You get the energy that you put out. But he got kids.. And milwaukee is goon city. Thats not fair for the kids in that house. Making blogs to personal. I dont agree with it on either side
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
        Im glad he got a taste of his own medicine since he dickriding rome so bad
        but they should of blurred his address. He gonna make enemies of his loud mouth. And i dont mind that. You get the energy that you put out. But he got kids.. And milwaukee is goon city. Thats not fair for the kids in that house. Making blogs to personal. I dont agree with it on either side
        It's too late for that. It goes further than that in this new blog.

Shit can get uglier without the guy ever going to his block. Truth snitches on himself all the time.

Comment

Don't know who tf Battle rep exposed is but this is funny, random- but funny nonetheless

Dude is def dedicated and on a mission

@Battle rap exposed yeah just keep it to your own threads instead of posting it randomly in different treads fam. You'll still get peoples attention with your vids.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X